E Aadhar Download by Name, DOB, Request No, UIDAI, DigiLocker, mAadhaar and Umang App E Aadhaar Card Without OTP, eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
E Aadhaar is a password-protected electronic copy of the Aadhar card, which is digitally available, and it is also signed by the competent Authority of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). An Aadhar card is used as identification proof in applying for any job, for taking benefits of any government scheme. Aadhar card contains a name, Date of Birth, Address, and a 12-digit identification number which is called an Aadhar number.
The Aadhar card was launched on 28th January 2009 by the Government of India. In this article, we are giving you information on how to Aadhaar Card Download with the help of your Name, Date of birth, and Mobile Number, Without OTP. it takes 2 to 3 days to update e-Aadhar on the website. You can easily E Aadhar Card Download by sitting at your home. E Aadhar has equal value to a physical Aadhar card. You can directly download your E Aadhar by Name, DOB, and Request No. Without OTP simply visit the official website of UIDAI which is eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
E Aadhar Card Key Highlights
|Topic||Aadhaar Card Download by Name, E Aadhaar Card Without OTP|
|Launched Date||28th January|
|Purpose||Identification Direct Benefit Transfer|
E Aadhar Card Benefits and Feature
- Aadhar card was introduced on 28th January 2009.
- Aadhar card will act as Identification proof.
- You can also use an E-Aadhar card instead of a Physical Aadhar card.
- E Aadhar is a password-protected electronic copy of an Aadhar card.
Download E Aadhaar by Name and Date of Birth (DOB)
Below are the steps you have to follow to download an E Aadhar card from the website by using your Name and Date of birth (DOB).
- First, you have to visit the official website that is eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- On the homepage Enter your full name, security code, and mobile number.
- Now click on send OTP icon.
- You have received an OTP on your registered Mobile number, Now enter that OTP and click on verify button.
- After this you will get your enrollment ID on your registered number.
- Now you have to visit the UIDAI portal to get the Aadhar Enrollment Number in the Aadhar card Download section.
- Here you have to enter the 12-digit Aadhar number or 28-digit enrollment ID and security id.
- Now click on send OTP button.
- Now the OTP will come on the number.
- You have to enter the OTP and after this, you can simply download your Aadhar card by Name and date of birth (DOB).
How to Download E Aadhar Without OTP
Here we will tell you how you can download your Aadhar card without OTP.
- First, you have to visit the nearest Aadhar Centre along with your Aadhar number, PAN card and any other identification proof.
- At Aadhar Centre you have to give your biometric information such as fingerprints etc.
- Now you can get your Aadhar copy from Aadhar Centre.
- Aadhar Centre person will charge Rs. 50 for the PVC version of the Aadhar card and Rs. 20 for a standard colour printout on an A4 sheet.
How to Download E Aadhar Without Request Number
If you go to Aadhar Centre to update your Aadhar information, then you will receive a slip that has the enrollment id (EID) at the top. EID is a string of 28 Numbers, which include 14 Digit Enrollment numbers and a 14-digit date and time symbol. EID is written in this format 1234/12345/12345 dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss.
Once you have the EID follow the steps to download e Aadhar without the Request number
- First, you have to visit the website that myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- On the homepage enter the EID and captcha.
- On the screen you will receive a message that your Aadhar is ready (This message will only display when your Aadhar is ready to download).
- After this you will receive an Aadhar Number on your registered Mobile number.
- And you will receive a message if your Aadhar is not updated.