Aadhaar Mitra Portal Login & Registration, UIDAI Launched Chatbot to help people for queries related to Aadhaar, UIDAI Aadhaar Mitra App Download
Aadhaar Mitra is an initiative created by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). The Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML)-a based chatbot “Aadhaar Mitra” helps the users to get answers related to the Aadhar card. The chatbot version is supported in both Hindi and English language. Aadhar Mitra has the responsibility of helping citizens enroll for the Aadhar card, and to make correct updates to their details based on required documents. The Aadhaar chatbot has various features such as checking the Aadhaar enrolment/update status and tracking Aadhaar PVC Cards. In this article, we will provide information step by step to know about the UIDAI Aadhar Mitra like highlights, objectives, benefits, steps to avail of Aadhar Mitra Services, etc.
Aadhaar Mitra is a service provider appointed by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) to help citizens enroll for Aadhar or update their details. These service providers are responsible for completing the Aadhaar enrolment and update process. The role of an Aadhar Mitra is to verify the applicant’s identity and fill in the Aadhar enrolment form. Aadhar Mitra is also responsible for guiding the applicant in completing the enrolment process via the Self Service Update Portal. They have been provided special training to provide these services, and have the necessary tools and machines to do the same. The Aadhar Mitra has the responsibility of helping citizens enroll for the Aadhar card, and to make correct updates to their details based on required documents.
|Launched By||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Language||Hindi and English|
Aadhaar Mitra Objectives
The objective of an Aadhar Mitra is to assist citizens in getting their Unique Identification Number (UID) from the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Aadhaar enrollment, and biometric capture. Aadhar Mitra is identified by UIDAI as a certified service provider for citizens to register for the Aadhaar card. They will help in the application process; assist in using the touch points for biometric registration and help in troubleshooting the problems the citizens may face during the process.
Aadhaar Mitra Features
- The Aadhar Mitra has been special training on Aadhar-related issues, services, and features. They may give answers to any query related to Aadhar.
- Aadhar Mitra also gives relevant videos to resolve issues related to Aadhar topics.
- The chatbot is available in both Hindi and English language. Users can easily view relevant videos on various topics.
- Aadhar Mitra offers improved capacity like the ability to check the update status of Aadhar and track the Aadhar PVC Cards.
How to Avail Aadhaar Mitra Services
- First of all, Visit the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) at uidai.gov.in.
- A new page will open and choose your preferred language.
- On the home page, click on the Aadhar Mitra option at the bottom of the page.
- Now a chatbot will open saying Hi, I am your Aadhar Mitra. How May I Help You!!
- Click on the Get Started option.
- Choose the services from the given list on the top of the page.
- Type in your queries in the chat box and click on the send button to submit your query.