AAI Recruitment 2023, Airport Authority of India has released 364 vacancies for Manager, Senior Assistant, and Junior Executive on www.aai.aero.com, Apply before January 21, 2023
Good news for job seekers in India. AAI (Airport Authority of India) has recently released a notification regarding recruitment in AAI. The AAI (Airport Authority of India) has vacancies for 364 posts. The posts include Manager, Senior Assistant, Junior Executive & many more. Candidates can apply for this job online mode & you can submit your application on the official website of AAI. The forms will be available from December 22, 2022, to January 21, 2023. To get the latest update about this recruitment does check our article or page. In this article, we will let you know about AAI Recruitment, the eligibility criteria to apply, the documents required, vacancy, the selection process, how to apply & where to apply. Do read the full Article!
Interested & eligible candidates can apply for this job. Do not miss this opportunity at any cost. Do check your eligibility criteria before applying for the job. You can check detailed eligibility criteria on the official website of AAI which is www.aai.aero.com.
Airport Authority of India (AAI) About
The AAI (Airport Authority of India) is a public sector enterprise under the ownership of the ministry of civil aviation, Government of India. It is founded on April 1, 1995. Its headquarters is in Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport (New Delhi). The AAI is responsible for maintaining & managing Civil aviation infrastructure in India. AAI also provides Air traffic Management services to Indian Airspace. There are a total of 137 airports under AAI. The current chairperson of AAI is Mr. Sanjeev Kumar.
AAI Recruitment 2023 Key Highlights
|Organization||Airport Authority of India (AAI)|
|Post name||Manager, Senior Assistant, Junior Executive & many more|
|Total Posts||364 posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Notification Released date||December 9, 2022|
|Starting Date of Registration||December 22, 2022|
|Last Date of Registration||January 21, 2023|
|Selection Process||CBT Interview Document verification|
AAI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
NOTE – Before applying for AAI recruitment candidates must satisfy that they are eligible or not.
Airport Authority of India Educational Qualification
|Manager||2 (UR-2)||PG in Hindi/English + 5 Years’ experience|
|Jr. Executive (ATC)||356 (UR-145, EWS-35, OBC-96, SC-53, ST-27)||B.sc (with Physics & Math)/ B. Tech|
|Jr. Executive (Official Language)||4 (UR-3, OBC-1)||PG in Hindi/English + 2 Years’ experience|
|Sr. Assistant||2 (UR-2)||PG in Hindi/English + 2 Years’ experience|
AAI Recruitment Age limit
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 27 years
AAI Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- For general category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 1000/-
- No application fees for candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD/Females.
Airport Authority of India Salary
|Post Name||Salary (in Rs)|
|Manager||36,000-3% to 1,10,000|
|Junior Executive||40,000-3% to 1,40,000|
|Senior Assistant||60,000-3% to 1,80,000|
AAI Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on CPT (Computer Proficiency Test) & Interviews.
- After the selection of the candidate proper certificate, medical examination, background & document verification will take place.
AAI Recruitment Important Date 2023
|Opening date of application||December 22, 2022|
|Last date of application||January 21, 2023|
AAI Recruitment 2023 Documents Required
The basic documents required for AAI recruitment 2023 are-
- Aadhar card
- Date of birth certificate
- Documents related to educational qualification
- Computer-authorized Signature
AAI Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr no.||Name of Post||Total|
|2.||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||356|
|3.||Junior Executive (Official Language)||04|
Airport Authority of India 2023 Procedure to Apply
- First, you have to visit the official website of the Air Authority of India (AAI) that is www.air.aero.com.
- Then, on the Homepage, Click on AAI recruitment notification 2023.
- Then, check all the details, and eligibility criteria.
- After ensuring everything, click on apply online, An application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill up the required details & upload the required documents, and photographs on the application form.
- After uploading everything, click on the “SUBMIT” option.
- Now you have to submit the application fees (if any).
- Do not forget to take a printout of the application form for future use.
- Now, you have successfully applied for AAI Recruitment 2023