AIC Management Trainee Recruitment 2023, Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited announced 50 vacancies for Management Trainee on aicofindia.co
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited announced 50 vacancies for the candidates. The available vacancies will be filled through AIC Recruitment 2023. An official notification regarding AIC Recruitment 2023 has been issued on the official website that is aicofindia.co. It is suggested that the candidates who are willing to apply for the available vacancies should read the notification in detail. The notification will inform the applicants about the eligibility criteria, application process, salary scale, final dates, and selection process. The process of registration has already started from 17th January 2023 and the last date to apply for the posts is 05th February 2023. AIC is inviting applications from people for the recruitment of 50 (Fifty) management trainees. The selected candidates will get a salary of RS 60000/- per month.
AIC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Conducting Body||Agriculture Insurance Company of India|
|Online Registration Dates||17th January to 05th February 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
AIC Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 Vacancies Available
AIC Management Trainee Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are willing to apply for the post should be a citizen of India.
Interested individuals should have done Graduation /Post Graduation from a recognized university/institute.
The candidates who belong to SC/ST/PwBD have to pay 200 Rs as a fee and other people will pay RS 1000 as application fees.
The Minimum Age of the applicants should be 21 years and the maximum Age Limit must be 30 years. Age relaxation will be given but according to government rules and regulations.
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Right of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years of military service and have been released; (a) on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency; or (b) on account of physical disability attributable to Military Service; or (c) on invalid. The ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service as of 01.01.2023 and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years and in whose case the Ministry of Défense issues a certificate that they can apply for civil employment and that they will be released on three months’ notice on selection from the date of receipt of an offer of appointment||5 years|
|5||defense service personnel are disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.||3 years|
aicofindia.co Selection Procedure 2023
The authorities will do the shortlisting of the candidates and after that online examination and interview will be taken.
- Online examination– The online examination will be Objective & Descriptive type and it will be 150 marks. The candidates will be given 2 ½ hours to finish the exam. General, OBC & EWS category people have to score a minimum of 60% in online exams and SC/ST applicants have to score 55% marks. The online examination will be conducted on 25th February 2023. The descriptive test will be taken in online mode and there will be negative marking.
|No.||Name of Test||Type of test||Maximum Marks||No. of Questions||Medium of Exam||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||Objective||35||35||Eng/Hindi||1 hour|
|2||Test of English Language||Objective||30||30||English|
|3||Test of General Awareness||Objective||20||20||Eng/Hindi|
|4||Test of Quantitative aptitude & Computer Literacy||Objective||30||30||Eng/Hindi|
|5||Descriptive English Test Essay, precis, and comprehension||Descriptive||35||3||English only||1 hour|
The candidates who will qualify for the online exam will be called for an interview. The company decides the date, place, and time of the interview, and the candidates will be informed well in advance.
AIC Management Trainee Recruitment Important Dates 2023
|Online Registration & payment of fees||17th January 2023 to 05th February 2023 (both dates inclusive, from 08.00 hrs of 17th January 2023 and 20.00 hrs on 05th February 2023)|
|Date of Online Examination||25th February 2023|
|Downloading of call letters for examination commences from||Around 10 days before the date of the examination|
|Online Pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates||Around 10 days before the date of the examination|
AIC Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- Firstly, go to the official website, www.aicofindia.com
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Then go to the CAREER section of the Company, and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”
- The new screen will open on the screen.
- Then do the registration by entering basic details.
- After registration, the application form will open on the screen.
- Fill out the application form by entering the required details.
- After that Upload your scanned Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and Other Documents.
- Make sure you re-check the filled details in the application form before final submission.
- Complete the payment procedure.
- At last, click on the submit option.
- You can take a print of the application form for future use.