AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 | Notification of 254 posts has been released on www.aiims.edu on 12th November 2022, Apply before 19th December 2022
There are about 254 vacancies available in all India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi. A notification regarding the posts has been released on the official website on 12th November 2022. The notification PDF includes all details of the vacancies such as eligibility criteria, the application process, and final dates. According to vacancies, there are vacancies available for Groups A, B, and C. Online application link is available from 19th November 2022. Interested candidates should fill out the application before 19th December 2022, to avoid the last-minute hassle. The individuals who will apply will be recruited for the post of Junior Engineer, Scientists, and other various vacancies.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi Recruitment Overview
|AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023|
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer, Scientists, and Various vacancies (Group A, B & C)|
|Number of Vacancies||254|
|Application begins||19th November 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview, Document Verification|
|AIIMS Official Website||www.aiims.edu|
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Important Dates
|Important Dates of AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022|
|AIIMS Delhi Notification Released||12th November 2022|
|AIIMS Delhi Apply Online Starts||19th November 2022|
|AIIMS Delhi Last Date||19th December 2022|
|AIIMS Delhi Exam Date 2023||Notified Soon|
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
For Group A, B, and C, the candidate should be 12th Class Pass, Ph.D., M.Phil. (Clinical Psychologist), M.Sc., Post Graduate Degree, B. Sc Degree.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Age limit
The age limit of the candidates should be between 18 years to 45 years.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Application Fee
The candidates who belong to UR/OBC category have to pay Rs 3000 and SC/ST/EWS individuals should pay RS 2400. The application fee once paid will not be refunded.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Selection Process
- The selection process includes Written tests, Documents Verification and Medical Examination. The date of the examination and interview will be informed on the official website.
- For Group A Posts (Sl.no: 1 to 9) – Interviews will be taken by the panel so, the interested candidate should make themselves ready accordingly.
- For Group B and C (Sl.no: 10 to 33) – the online CBT Exam will be conducted for the candidates.
- Skill test will be taken for Stenographer in stage 2.
- Candidates who will apply for the Security-Fire Guard post have to give a Physical Test in Stage 2.
- For the Junior Administrative Assistant, the skill test will be conducted in stage 2.
AIIMS Group A, B, C Vacancy Details
|3.||Clinical Psychologist/ Psychologist||01|
(Department of Nuclear Medicine)
|7.||Blood Transfusion Officer||02|
|8.||Assistant Blood Transfusion Officer||02|
|9.||General Duty Medical Officer||10|
|13.||Medical Social Service Officer Gd. II||10|
|17.||Jr. Engineer (A/C & Ref.)||02|
|18.||Jr. Engineer (Civil)||04|
|19.||Jr. Engineer (Electrical)||02|
|20.||Technician (Radio Therapy)||03|
|22.||Ophthalmic Technician Grade-I||03|
|24.||Pharmacist Gd. III||18|
|26.||Operation Theatre Assistant||4|
|27.||Sanitary Inspector Gd. II||04|
|28.||Nuclear Medical Technologist||01|
|30.||Dental Technician Grade-II||03|
|32.||Security Fire Guard Grade-II||35|
|33.||Junior Administrative Assistant||40|
Procedure to Apply AIIMS Group A, B, C Recruitment
- Visit the official website, www.aiimsexams.ac.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Then check the eligibility from the official Notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link
- The application form will open on the screen.
- Fill out the application form by entering all required details.
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- After that complete the fees procedure.
- Recheck the filled form before submission.
- At last, click on submit option.
- You can take print the Application Form for future use.
AIIMS Delhi Exam Admit Card
Admit cards will be available on the official website before few days before the exam. It is necessary to carry admit card for the exam. The admit card can be downloaded from the official website by entering the registration no, dob and password. The details that will be mentioned on the admit card are the name of the candidate, Roll no, father’s name, center name, date, and time of exam.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Verification of Documents
The candidates who will be shortlisted will be called for the verification of documents. The date for the verification of the documents will be informed to the candidate.