AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2023, All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur released 114 vacancies of Senior Resident on aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur announced 114 Senior Resident Posts for interested candidates. It is a golden opportunity for candidates who want to join the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur. AIIMS Jodhpur has released the notification regarding recruitment on the official website, aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Interested candidates should apply for the post before the last date which is 3rd February 2023. To fill out the application, form the applicants have to visit the official website.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||114|
|Educational Qualification||Postgraduate, MD, MS, DNB, M.Sc., PhD.|
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Details
|Anaesthesiology and Critical Care||11|
|Dentistry (Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics)||1|
|Dentistry (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)||1|
|Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology||1|
|Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology||10|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||4|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||4|
|Pathology & Lab. Medicine||12|
|Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||2|
|Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank||4|
|Trauma & Emergency (Medical)||3|
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The interested individual should be a permanent citizen of India.
AIIMS Jodhpur Educational Qualification
|For Anaesthesiology and Critical Care||It is necessary to have a postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/DNB in Anesthesiology from a recognized university/Institute/ or equivalent qualification.|
|Anatomy||Candidates should have a postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB in Anatomy OR M.Sc. (Human Anatomy) with PhD from a recognized university.|
|Biochemistry||For Biochemistry, the applicant must have a postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/DNB in Biochemistry OR M.Sc. (Biochemistry) with PhD from a recognized university.|
|Dentistry (Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics)||It is compulsory to have a postgraduate medical degree viz. MDS in Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics from a recognized university.|
|Dentistry (Pedodontics):||The individual must have a postgraduate medical degree viz. MDS in Pedodontics from a recognized university.|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Salary Details
The applicants who will be selected will get a salary of Rs. 67700/- Per Month
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Age Limit
The upper age of the candidates who are willing to apply for the available vacancies should be 45 years. The age relaxation will be given but according to government rules and regulations.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Age Relaxation 2023
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Application Fee 2023
The candidates who belong to the General/ OBC category have to pay RS 1,000/-and the SC/ST candidates will pay RS 800/- as an application fee. Applicants of the PwBD category don’t have to pay any fee they are exempted from paying a fee. The fee will be paid online mode.
|Notification Date||6th January 2023|
|Application Last Date||3rd February 2023|
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Selection Criteria 2023
The Selection process includes interviews and written tests.
- Written test– The authorities will conduct a written test to select candidates. The written test will be MCQ based.
- Interview– The candidates will be called for the interview round to do the selection. In this round, the skills and confidence levels of the applicants will be analysed. The officials will upload the list of the qualified candidates for interview on the website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- First, go to the official website of AIIMS Jodhpur, aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You will find the “Residents SR/JR” link available under the “Recruitment” tab on the home page, click on it.
- Now you have to click on the “Apply Now” link for the January session advertisement for the senior residents.
- After that you have to enter all the required details to get yourself registered.
- Now you have to do login by entering your email id and password.
- After that fill out the application form by entering all required details.
- Then pay the application fee online.
- Recheck the filled form before final submission.
- At last, click on submit option.
- You can take print of the application form.