AMD Recruitment 2023 | Post- Security Guards, Junior Translation Officers, and Assistant Security Officer | Vacancies- 321 | Deadline- 17.11.2022 | Official Website- amd.gov.in
Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research released a recruitment notification for Security Guards, Junior Translation Officers, and Assistant Security Officer positions. According to the notification, there are around 321 vacancies available to be filled. Individuals who are interested in Central Government jobs can use the online registration link from 29.10.2022.
Candidates who are filling out the application form are required to upload valid details. The online application form can be submitted by 17.11.2022. The eligible individuals will be informed about the date, time, and venue for the Physical Test/Written Test, etc. through e-mail/SMS. Notification about AMD Recruitment can be easily downloaded by visiting www.amd.gov.in. After downloading the AMD notification, the candidate will get more details such as reservation, age relaxation, selection process, experience, job description, etc. A valid email ID and mobile number are needed for the procedure.
AMD Security Guard Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research|
|Post Name||Security Guards, Junior Translation Officer, and Assistant Security Officer|
Vacancy Details for Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Junior Translation Officer||09|
|Assistant Security Officer||38|
Eligibility Criteria for AMD JTO & Other Posts
- Educational Qualification
- Individuals should have Master’s Degree/ Graduate/ 10th qualifications.
- Age Limit
- The age limit for Junior Translation Officer is 18-28 Years
- The age limit for ASO and Security Guards is 18-27 Years
Candidates will be selected based on Physic a Test, Written Exams, Document Verification, and Medical Examinations.
- Online facility is given to the candidates
- JTO & ASO: RS. 200
- Security Guard Rs.100
- SC/ ST, Ex-Servicemen, PwBD, and Women Candidates don’t have to pay any fees.
The payment procedure can be completed online mode with the help of the link available on the AMD website.
|Online Registration Starts From||29.10.2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||17.11.2022|
|Physical Test||December 2022|
Procedure to Download DAE AMD Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Firstly, go to the www.amd.gov.in
- Home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You must click on the “Recruitment” option on the screen.
- Click on “Advertisement No 03/2022 for JTO, ASO & Security Guard posts.
- Make sure you read the notification properly before applying.
- After that click on the “Apply Online” option.
- You must provide basic details, contact, category, qualification & other details.
- Also upload photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- After uploading, complete the payment procedure with the help of the link available.
- After doing the payment, click on the “Submit” button.