APSC CCE Recruitment 2023, APSC has released a notification regarding 793 vacancies for the CCE examination 2023 on www.apsc.nic, Apply before January 26, 2023
APSC (Assam Public Service Commission) has officially released a notification regarding the CCE examination 2023. According to the latest notification the CCE (Combined Competitive Examination) will be held soon. The official date to apply for CCE (Combined Competitive Examination) is December 26, 2022. The candidates who wanted to give the CCE exam can apply till January 26, 2023. There is a total of 793 posts. The candidates who will apply & pass the CCE exam will be able to fill these 793 posts.
Interested & eligible candidates can apply for this examination without wasting any further time. The forms are available on the official web portal of APSC (Assam Public Service Commission). The candidates can fill out the application forms with an application fee of Rs.297.20/- Before applying for this exam, the candidate must ensure their eligibility. We have provided you with detailed eligibility criteria in this article below. So, read this full article. To get the latest update about this recruitment does check our article or page. In this article, we will inform you about APSC Recruitment, the eligibility criteria to apply, required documents, vacancies, the selection process, how to apply & where to apply. Do read the full Article!
APSC CCE Recruitment 2023 Key Highlights
|Name of organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Exam||Combined Competitive Examination 2023|
|Job Type||Assam Government job|
|Exam Level||Assam State|
|Starting date of application||December 26, 2022|
|Closing date of application||January 26, 2023|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Selection process||Preliminary Examination (PRELIMS) Mains Examination|
APSC CCE Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Assam Civil Service (junior grade)||86|
|Assam Police Service (junior grade)||65|
|Superintendent of Tax||8|
|Superintendent of Excise||1|
|Superintendent of Excise||1|
|Assam Finance Service (junior grade 2)||20|
|Block Development Officer||44|
|Assistant Manager, District Industries Centre||6|
|Administrative Officer, Minorities Development Board||1|
|Co-operative Education Officer||1|
|Inspector of Taxes||23|
|Inspector of Labor||4|
|Inspector of Excise||21|
|Assistant Employment Officer||2|
|Assistant Audit Officer (Assam Audit Service)||77|
|Assistant Account Officer (Assam Accounts Service)||415|
|Guidance counsellor, Secondary Education||1|
|Research Assistant, irrigation||3|
|Assistant Public Relations Officer, Irrigation||1|
|Assistant Research Officer, Irrigation||1|
|Registrar, Industrial Tribunal||1|
|Research Assistant, Transport Survey||1|
|Assistant Research Officer, Minorities Development Board||1|
|Research Assistant, Minorities Development Board||1|
APSC CCE Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must be an original inhabitant of Assam State.
- The candidate who is applying must speak or know Assamese or another official language of the Assam state or any tribal language of the state.
- The candidate who is applying for the APSC CCE recruitment must be registered in the district employment office of Assam State.
Note – Candidate must possess all the above basic eligibility on the date of submission of the application.
APSC CCE Educational Qualification
- The candidate must have a graduation degree from a recognized institution.
Assam Public Service Commission CCE Age limit
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 38 years
APSC CCE Recruitment 2023 Age Relaxation
|Category||Age relaxation years|
|ST (P)||5 Years|
|ST (H)||5 Years|
APSC Combined Competitive Examination Recruitment Application Fee 2023
APSC CCE Recruitment Salary
- Minimum of PB-3 pay scale of Rs.22,000 to Rs.97,000 & a grade pay of Rs.9,100.
- Maximum of PB-4 pay scale of Rs.30,000 to Rs.7,10,000 & a grade pay of Rs.13,300.
Reserved Posts For Different Categories
|Category||Number of posts|
|OBC/ M-OBC||212 Posts|
|ST (P)||88 Posts|
|ST (H)||35 Posts|
APSC Recruitment Documents Required
- Aadhar card
- Educational mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- Community or Caste certificate
- Permanent resident certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- Computerized Signature
APSC CCE Recruitment Selection Process 2023
The applicant has to go through the written below steps to get selected for APSC CCE Recruitment 2023 –
- Preliminary Examination (Prelims)
- Mains Examination
- Document Verification
- Background Verification
- Medical Examination
APSC CCE Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Application starting date||December 26, 2022|
|Application last date||January 26, 2023|
|CCE Prelims date||March 26, 2023|
Assam Public Service Commission CCE Preliminary Exam 2023
The papers for the Preliminary exam are –
- Paper 1 – General Studies 1
- Paper 2 – General Studies 2
The prelims exam will be held on March 26, 2023 (SUNDAY).
|Paper 1||General Studies 1||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions||200||2 hours|
|Paper 2||General Studies 2||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions||200||2 hours|
- The questions will be objective-type MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Qualifying marks for prelims Paper 2 are 33%.
- Duration of each exam will be 120 minutes (2 Hours).
- There will be a negative marking for every wrong question.
- Candidates are selected for mains based on this exam.
- Marks of Prelims will not be taken into consideration at the time of the Final result/merit list.
APSC Combined Competitive Mains Examination 2023
The Mains Examination will consist of two parts-
- Written Examination – there is a total of 6 papers in the Written examination (1500 marks). DURATION – 3 hours for each paper
- Interview – An interview or personality test is a very important step to know the candidate’s thinking & perspective (275 marks)
The main exam will be held in the month of July/August 2023.
Procedure to Apply for APSC CCE Recruitment 2023
- First, you have to visit the official website of APSC (Assam Public Service Commission) that is www.apsc.co.in.
- Then on the homepage, check the eligibility for the CCE exam.
- After ensuring eligibility criteria, documents required, etc. if you are eligible then you can apply.
- NOW, click on the ‘Submit your application’ link. After clicking, a new page will appear.
- Enter your details properly, your name, mobile number, email address, Date of Birth, Gender, and Employment Status.
- After filling in or checking all the details click on Upload your documents & photo.
- Now, upload your documents, latest photograph & computerized signature. Click on the ‘Save & continue’ option.
- Now, you have to pay the application fees (if any). Select your desired mode & pay.
- You have successfully applied for APSC (Assam Public Service Commission) CCE exam 2023.