APSC JE Recruitment 2023, APSC has released the vacancies of Junior Engineer on the Official website www.apsc.nic.in, Apply before the Deadline
Aspirants who are waiting for job opportunities in Telangana state eventually the wait is finally over. As the Assam state government has released various employment opportunities in the Assam state. The job seekers in Assam state have finally gotten a chance to be employed in the government sector. The APSC (Assam Public Service Commission) has released vacancies for junior engineer posts in Assam state. This is a very great opportunity for job seekers in Assam state.
The applicants can register themselves on the official website of APSC which is www.apsc.nic.in. Candidates must check their eligibility before applying. You can check detailed eligibility criteria on the official website & here as well. To get the latest update about this recruitment does check our article or page. In this article, we will inform you about APSC Recruitment, the eligibility criteria to apply, the documents required, the vacancy, the selection process, how to apply & where to apply. Do read the full article carefully & leave your questions in the comment box below.
APSC JE Recruitment 2023 Key Highlights
|Name of organization||APSC (Assam Public Service Commission)|
|Job Name||Junior Engineer|
|No. of posts available||400 posts (expected)|
|Starting date of online application||Released soon|
|Last date to apply||Released soon|
|Job location||Across India|
Assam PSC JE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant should have all the required documents, especially the 10th or 12th mark sheet.
- The candidate must be domiciled in Assam state.
- Candidate must have a diploma in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Chemical Engineering from a recognized institution.
Assam Public Service Commission JE Age Limit
- Age of the candidate should be more than 18 years.
- Age of the candidate should be less than 38 years.
NOTE – For detailed age limits visit the official website that is www.apsc.nic.in.
APSC JE Recruitment Age Relaxation 2023
APSC JE Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The application fees must be paid online mode only.
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Documents related to educational qualification
- Passport size photograph
- Address Proof
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- The candidate has to give a written exam for the recruitment.
- The candidate can also be selected based on Merit
- The Last step is to give a personal interview.
The candidates who get selected in all the above steps will be a part of APSC (Assam Public Service Commission).
APSC JE Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the official website of Vadodra Municipal Corporation which is www.apsc.nic.in.
- Then on the homepage, go to the “Notifications” option.
- A new page will appear, search for APSC JE Recruitment notification 2023. Download the PDF & read it carefully.
- Check the detailed eligibility criteria before applying.
- After ensuring everything. Click on APSC JE Recruitment online application form.
- Fill up the required details & upload the required documents, and photographs on the application form.
- After uploading everything, click on the “SUBMIT” option.
- Now you have to submit the application fees (if any).
- Now, you have successfully applied for APSC JE Recruitment 2023.
Assam Public Service Commission JE Exam Result 2023
After the exam examination, the merit list will come. if a candidate has his/her name on the merit list then he/she will be called for an interview. If the candidate can pass the interview, then he will get a job in APSC (Assam Public Service Commission).