APSC Recruitment 2023 issued notification for the Assistant Manager 84 Posts, Apply Online before the Last Date of Application @apsc.nic.in
The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is inviting applications for APSC Recruitment 2023 to the post of Assistant Manager (Electrical and Civil) for the year 2023. The notification is released to fill 89 vacancies in Assam. The Commission issues a notification for the recruitment process every year. The starting date for application submission is 5th April 2023. Eligible and interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website that is apsc.nic.in. The last date for submission application form is 4th May 2023. Candidates must meet the prescribed eligibility criteria and then submit the relevant documents, such as educational qualifications and experience certificates, along with the form.
After the successful submission of applications, candidates will be called for the selection process, which may include a written test and/or a personal interview. Selection will be entirely on the basis of the candidate’s performance. To get know all the details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, Application Fee, Salary, vacancy & other relevant details are given below.
APSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Posts||Assistant Manager (Electrical) Assistant Manager (Civil)|
|Number of Vacancies||120|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
|Age Limit||21 to 38 years|
|Pay Scale||Pay Scale Rs-37,300.00- 1,12,000.00|
Grade Pay Rs.-14,200.00
APSC Recruitment Important Dates
|Starting date for Application submission||5th April 2023|
|Last date to Apply||4th May 2023|
APSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Assistant Manager (Electrical): Full time B.E/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering) from a recognized Board/University /Institution.
Assistant Manager (Civil): Full time B.E/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Civil Engineering from a recognized Board/University /Institution.
Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
Maximum Age Limit: 38 years
apsc.nic.in Selection Process
- Screening Examination.
- Written Exam.
- Interview Test
APSC Recruitment Pay Scale
Pay Scale Rs-37,300.00- 1,12,000.00
Grade Pay Rs.-14,200.00
APSC Recruitment 2023 Fee Details
How to Apply APSC Recruitment 2023?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of APSC that is apsc.nic.in.
- On the Home page, click on the recruitment advertisements.
- You will be taken to the ‘Recruitment’ page and click on the apply here link.
- Complete the one time registration in the recruitment portal.
- Once you complete the registration you will receive an application ID to the register phone n umber and email id.
- Now login with Applicant ID/Register number and password.
- Complete the application form by entering personal details, qualification etc.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Once your application form is complete check your entered details using the final preview submit it.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safely for future reference.