Assam Police Recruitment 2023, SLPRB has announced more than 100 vacancies for Cook, Water Carrier, and others on slprbassam.in
Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) announced more than 100 vacancies for various posts under Forest Department, Assam. The posts of Cook, Water Carrier, Dhubi Barber Pump Operator, electrician, Plumber, Peon, Dak Runner, and Jugali under the Forest Department. The board is already inviting applications from interested candidates. The applicants have to visit the website that is slprbassam.in for the latest updates about Assam Police Recruitment 2023. The application process has already started from 23-01-2023. The individual should apply well on time as the last date to apply is February 6.
SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment Overview
|Name||Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB)|
|No of vacancies||110|
|Posts available||cook, Water Carrier, Dhubi, Barber Pump Operator, Electrician, Plumber Peon, Dak Runner and Jugali|
|Starting date of Application||23 Jan 2023|
|Last date of Application||06 Feb 2023|
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 List of Vacancies
|Name of Posts||UR||OBC/MOBC||SC||ST (P)||ST (H)||Total|
Assam Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The interested candidate should be a citizen of India.
The age of the applicants should be between18 to 40 years as of 01-01-2023. The age relaxation will be given but according to government rules and regulations.
|SC, ST (P), and ST(H)||Five years|
Assam Police Recruitment Educational Qualification
- The interested individual should know how to speak Assamese or any other State language fluently.
- For the post of Cook, the applicant should have passed Class VII passed from a recognized School. The maximum qualification can be Class XII passed by a recognized Board or Council.
Other Diploma Qualifications: –
- It is necessary to have a training Certificate issued by Sector Skill Council (SSC) and it will carry 5 marks.
- Minimum 01 (one) year working experience certificate from a recognized/registered Cooking Institution or Hotel and this experience will carry 5 marks.
- The individual should have a Registered Cooking Institute / Hotel registration number mentioned in the certificate.
- The individual who is willing to apply for the Water Carrier post should have passed Class VIII or class XII from a recognized School or Institution
Diploma Qualifications: –
- The candidates should have a Training Certificate issued by Sector Skill Council (SSC)and it will carry 5 marks.
- The person who wants to work as Dhobi must have cleared Minimum Class VIII or HSSLC or Class XII from a recognized Board or Council.
Other Diploma Qualification
- The Training Certificate issued by Sector Skill Council (SSC) or a Minimum 01 () year experience certificate from a registered Laundry / Dry Cleaner is required.
- The registered Laundry / Dry Cleaner Registration Number should be mentioned in the certificate.
- The minimum qualification for the Barber post is Class VIII passed from a recognized School or Institution and the maximum is Class XII passed.
Other Diploma Qualification
- It is necessary to have a training Certificate issued by Sector Skill Council (SSC) or a Minimum 01 (one) year experience certificate from a registered Saloon /Beauty Parlour.
- Applicant should keep in mind that the Registered Saloon /Parlour Registration Number should be visible on the certificate
- For the Pump Operator, is required to have an HSLC or Equivalent Pass and Trade Certificate / License holder from a recognized institution.
- For Electrician posts, the candidate should be HSLC or Equivalent Pass.
- A minimum two-year certificate course from a recognized Industrial Training Institution / Vocational Institute that will carry 5 marks is needed.
- For the Plumber posts, the candidate should be HSLC or Equivalent Pass.
Other Diploma Qualification
- It is compulsory to have a minimum two-year certificate course from a recognized Industrial Training Institution / Vocational Institute and it will carry 5 marks.
- For the Peon post thecandidate must be a minimum Class VIII passed from a recognized School or Institution and the maximum qualification must be HSSLC or Class XII passed.
- The minimum qualification that is required for Dak Runner is Class VIII passed from a recognized School or Institution and the maximum qualification should be HSSLC or Class XII passed.
- The candidates who are interested in the Jugali post should be Class VIII passed from a recognized School or Institution or Class XII passed.
SLPRB Assam Police Salary Scale
- For the post of electrician- 14000-60500, Grade Pay – 6200/-
- Plumber- 14000-60500, Grade Pay – 5600/-
- Pump Operator- 14000-60500, Grade Pay – 5000/-
- For the post of Cook, Water Carrier, Dhubi, Barber, Peon, Dak Runner & Jugali- 12000-52000, Grade Pay – 3900/-
|Gen / OBC / MOBC / SC||160 cm||150 cm|
|ST (H) / ST (P)||158 cm||147.5 cm|
|Chest (Only for Male) Normal Expanded|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age according to Medical Standards.|
|The candidate should be Physically fit and have a positive attitude toward the work.|
Procedure to Apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official website, slprbassam.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- After that click on apply online option.
- Now you have to Register on the portal to create a profile.
- After successful registration candidates will get a Recruitment ID.
- Then you have to Select the post and fill up the application form with the asked details.
- Upload the scanned documents, photographs, and signatures.
- At last, Submit the application form.
- You can take a print of the application form for future use.