Axis Bank Loan New Yojana 2024 :- Axis Bank is contributing to promoting businesses and self-employment in our country while addressing the issue of unemployment. As part of this effort, Axis Bank has launched the Axis Bank Mudra Loan 2024. Under this scheme, if you wish to start a business or expand your existing one, you can obtain a loan from Axis Bank to kickstart your venture. Axis Bank will provide loans under this scheme to help you with your business goals. In this article, we will provide you with all the essential information about the Mudra Loan 2024 scheme. Read on to learn more.
Please note that the specific details and eligibility criteria for the Axis Bank Mudra Loan 2024 would need to be obtained directly from Axis Bank or their official website, as these details may change over time.
Axis Bank Loan New Yojana 2024
Axis Bank has introduced a Axis Bank Loan New Yojana 2024 called the Mudra Loan Scheme. If you have an account with Axis Bank and aspire to start your own business but are facing financial constraints, Axis Bank has come up with an excellent plan for you. This scheme is called the Mudra Loan Scheme, through which you can obtain a Mudra loan and kickstart your own business. Under this scheme, Axis Bank offers Mudra loans ranging from INR 5 lakhs to INR 10 lakhs. As we know, in the current times, many people prefer entrepreneurship over traditional employment. However, financial limitations often prevent us from pursuing our business dreams. Consequently, despite our desires, we are forced to opt for regular employment or alternative forms of livelihood.
Axis Bank Loan New Yojana Key Highlight
|Scheme||Axis Bank Loan New Yojana 2024|
|Loan Amount||50,000 to 10,00,000|
|Interest Rate||14.95% to 19.5%|
|Loan Repayment||Duration 5 years|
|Loan Age||Minimum 21 Years Maximum 65 Years|
|Processing fee||Free of coat|
Interest Rate of Axis Bank Loan Scheme
The interest rate for an Axis Bank loan is determined based on the applicant’s credit score, credit profile, and the type of business. After the verification of documents submitted by the applicant, the bank sets the interest rate. However, for the Axis Bank Mudra Loan 2024, the annual interest rate typically ranges from 14.95% to 19.5%.
Axis Bank Loan 2024 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Axis Bank Mudra Loan 2024, the applicant should meet the following criteria:
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 years and 65 years.
- The applicant should either have their own business or have a business prototype.
- The candidate’s business should be involved in agricultural activities, service sector, or any other type of business.
- The beneficiary should have a high credit score and a favorable credit history.
- The applicant should not have any outstanding previous loans.
Please note that these eligibility criteria are subject to change, and it’s essential to check with Axis Bank for the most up-to-date information and specific requirements for the Mudra Loan 2024 scheme.
Important documents required for Axis Bank Loan include
Certainly, here is a translation of the important documents required for Axis Bank Loan:
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driver’s License
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Details
- Telephone Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Water Bill, etc.
- Three months’ salary slips
- Income Tax Statement
- Business address proof if the applicant is involved in a business.
- Bank statements and income tax statements of the applicant.
Passport-sized Photographs Passport-sized photographs of the applicant.
If in Partnership
List of partners if the loan is being taken in partnership.
Memorandum of Association
Axis Bank Mudra Loan 2024 Online Apply Process
To apply for a loan from Axis Bank, you can follow these steps on their official website:
- Visit the official website of Axis Bank.
- Once on the homepage, you will see an option for “Login.” Click on it.
- On the next page, you will find an option for “Apply Now.” Click on this option.
- After clicking, if you are an existing Axis Bank customer, select “Existing Customer.” Otherwise, choose “Non Existing Customer.”
- A registration form will appear. Fill in all the required information carefully.
- Attach all the necessary documents as specified.
- Click on the “Submit” option.
- After this, Axis Bank officials or the loan department will contact you for document verification.
- Upon successful verification, if you meet the eligibility criteria, the loan amount will be transferred to your bank account.
Please note that the specific process and requirements may vary depending on the type of loan you are applying for and the bank’s current policies. It’s advisable to visit Axis Bank’s official website or contact them directly for the most up-to-date and detailed information on the loan application process.