Axis Bank Recruitment 2024 is one of the leading private-sector banks. To get a job in such a reputed organization is a big dream for many youngsters. If you are one such person who wishes to work with Axis Bank, then you are on the right page. In this article today you will able to know about the current opportunities available at Axis Bank. You will get the information in detail about how you can apply for the opportunity at Axis Bank including eligibility criteria, documents required to submit while applying, important dates, and much other such information.
Axis Bank Recruitment
Various job opportunities are available at Axis Bank across the country. The bank is looking for highly educated and experienced persons for the positions like assistant manager, Business Development Executive, branch relationship officer, sales officer, and more. To get the opportunity you have to submit the online application form. Online application forms submission can be made through the official portal of Axis Bank only. Step-by-step instructions to submit the application form is available further in this article. All those candidates who are facing issues in applying may check the step-by-step instructions available below.
Axis Bank Short Details
|Name of the Organization||Axis Bank|
|No of posts||1900 (Expected)|
|Hiring procedure||Test & Interview|
|Job location||Across India|
|Mode of application||Online|
Axis Bank Recruitment Significant Dates
- Online application form will start soon
- Online application form-filling process will end: will update later
Axis Bank Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
All the eligible candidates who meet the below-mentioned criteria may apply for axis bank recruitment
- Appellant should be an Indian citizen
- Appellant may have passed any graduation degree, post-graduation degree, CA, MBA, ICWA, or CS from a recognized university or institute, or college
- Age of the appellant should be in between 21 to 30 years to apply for the job
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Axis Bank Recruitment Application Fee
Applicants have to pay the following application fee by using an online payment gateway via Debit Cards (Repay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets/ UPI.
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs 1200/-|
|All other Candidates||Rs 600/-|
Axis Bank Pay Band
All those candidates who grab the opportunity to work with Axis Bank will get a handsome amount of salary. Salary may vary based on the position, qualification, and experience of the candidate.
Axis Bank Recruitment Selection Procedure
Selection of the job hunters will be made based on a written examination which is followed by a personal interview.
Axis Bank Recruitment Online Application Procedure
You may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the Axis Bank Recruitment
- To apply you have to go to the official website of the Axis Bank
- From the home page of the portal go to the other links option
- Now you need to choose the careers option
- Choose to explore opportunities option
- A new page will open on the screen
- Search for the opportunity you desired to apply
- Click on it and read the information available on the next opened page
- Now you need to choose to apply now option
- Form will open on the computer screen where you have to enter the information as required
- Upload your resume which contains every information about your career till now
- Apply by pressing submit button