As you all know that our central government launches many schemes and programs for the welfare of our country. By the constitution, the primary duty of our government is to ensure the welfare of the people and provide with best healthcare facilities to the people of the country. The government subsidizes the cost of many medical services for the poor or backward people of the country. And to ensure the best possible services for the poor people the government has launched Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY). The main motive of the government of India to launch the Ayushman Bharat Scheme is to provide health insurance to the poor people of the country.
You can Download the Ayushman card directly from the official website that is pmjay.gov.in. It took only a few minutes to download the Ayushman card. In this article, we will tell you how to download an Ayushman card, the Eligibility criteria for applying for an Ayushman card, the Ayushman card Key highlights, and How to register for an Ayushman card.
Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY)
PM-JAY scheme was launched on 23 September 2018 by the Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi. PM-JAY is the world’s largest health insurance scheme that is fully financed by the government. Through the PM-JAY scheme, poor people will get health insurance of Rs. 5 Lakhs per family per year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization. PM-JAY will provide cashless access to healthcare services through an Ayushman card. People can claim this amount in the hospital using an Ayushman card. PM-JAY scheme is jointly funded by both the union government and the states.
Ayushman Bharat Card Key Highlights
|Ayushman Card Download
|23rd September 2018
|Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi
|Mode of applying
|Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
|Poor and backward-class people of India
Ayushman Card Download– Features and Benefits
- Ayushman Card yojana was launched by Indian Government on 23rd September 2018.
- Ayushman Card scheme was introduced by Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi in Ranchi, Jharkhand.
- Ayushman Card will provide health insurance of Rs. 5 Lakhs per family per year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization.
- Through the Ayushman Card people will get cashless access to health care services.
- Ayushman Card is valid all over India. So, you can use this card in any state of India.
- People can use Ayushman Card for pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization expenses for up to 15 Days.
- People can avail of Ayushman card benefits in any hospital in India which are collaborated with the government.
Ayushman Card Download- Eligibility Criteria
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates can apply for Ayushman Card.
- Family who has one physically Disabled member can apply.
- Household with no adult male member between ages 16 to 59.
- The candidates who are surviving in alms can apply.
- Families who are homeless can apply.
- Families who do not have any Individual aged between 16 to 59 years.
- Government workers can not apply for Ayushman cards.
- The person who is applying must be an Indian citizen.
- Rag pickers, washermen, Mechanics, peons, etc. are also eligible for an Ayushman card.
PM-JAY Documents Required
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
- Medical Certificate
- Ration Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
How to Apply for Ayushman Bharat Card
Follow the below step for Ayushman Card Registration.
- First, you have to visit the official website that is pmjay.gov.in.
- Click on the menu. A dropdown list will appear.
- Now click on the ‘Am I Eligible’ option from the dropdown list.
- Enter your mobile number and click on Generate OTP option.
- Now, Enter your state and name, Mobile number, and other asked details.
- Click on submit icon.
- The Ayushman Bharat Health Card (ABHA) Number will appear on your screen.
- Applications for your family member will be verified within a few days.
- Your Ayushman card will appear on your Dashboard.
Procedure to Download Ayushman Card
You have to follow the written below steps to Download an Ayushman card-
- First, you have to visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat which is pmjay.gov.in
- Now, Click on the menu option.
- A dropdown list will appear where you have to select Beneficiary Identification System (BIS) option under the portal option.
- Click on the Download Ayushman card option.
- Now select the Aadhar option
- Enter all the asked details such as Scheme, State, etc.
- Click on generate OTP Icon.
- Fill in OTP and click on verify option.
- Click on the Ayushman card download option. To download the card.
Procedure to Login Ayushman Bharat Card
Follow the below steps for Ayushman card login-
- First, you have to visit the official website which is mera.pmjay.gov.in/search/login.
- Then on the homepage, click on the ‘Login’ option. A new page will appear with login credentials.
- Now Enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- Click on the login icon.
- You have successfully logged in for your Ayushman card.