As we all know that, the government of India introduced the Ayushman Bharat Yojana in which the government aims to provide cashless healthcare facilities in various hospitals and now the government released the list of hospitals in Delhi where this card will work. Candidates who are card holders can check the list and get their medical facilities for free. Here we have mentioned all the necessary details about this scheme and also about Ayushman Card Hospital List in Delhi which will include benefits, eligibility criteria, features, login process for list, and other details as well. Readers are advised to read this article till the end and get all the necessary information.
Ayushman Card Hospital List in Delhi
The government of India recently launched the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Card yojana in which the government aims to provide cashless healthcare facilities to the citizens who are poor and unable to pay high medical bills. At this time, half of the population owns this card in various states, and government have also released affiliated hospitals list where this card will work. Now all the card holders who line in Delhi and not known where this card will work for medical emergencies, the government released the hospitals list which is selected for this card. Candidates who are interested to know about this can check the link given in this article and get the list. For more details read this article till the end and get it all.
Key Highlight of Ayushman Card Hospital List in Delhi
|Name of the scheme
|Ayushman Card Hospital List in Delhi
|Government of India
|Through this portal, all the Ayushman Card holders will be able to check the hospitals list in Delhi where they get cashless healthcare facilities without facing any financial constraints
|Financially unstable citizens
Objective of Ayushman Card Hospital List in Delhi
The main objective of this scheme is provide cashless medical facilities for up to 5 lacks where they don’t need to rely on anyone for money. Under this scheme, the government will provide them 5 lacks rupees which will be helpful for them when it come to medical emergencies. This card will cover all the diseases such as heart attacks, kidney stones or any other issue, lungs issues, etc. now the government released the hospital list of Delhi residents who are looking for hospitals where they can use this card. If you want to check the list so you can go to the website through the link given in this article.
Features of Ayushman Card Hospital List in Delhi
- The Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi launched this beneficial scheme to provide cashless medical facilities to the citizens who are financially unstable.
- Under this scheme, all the beneficiaries will get 5 lacks rupees per year, which will reduce financial burden from them and they can get medical facilities in any hospitals.
- For this, the government released the hospital list for the beneficiaries who line in Delhi where they can check the hospitals list where this card will work.
- With the help of this initiative, citizens no need to visit hospitals to check the details, they can use this portal and check the list where it works.
- To get this opportunity, applicants should be the Indian resident.
- The annual income should not be more than 1.5 lacks.
- Those candidates who belong to schedule caste and schedules tribe category of society are eligible for this scheme.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Cast certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Phone number
- Email ID
Login Process Under Ayushman Card Hospital List in Delhi
- For that you have to go to the Official Website of the portal.
- After this you have to tap on Search Hospital option and continue.
- After this another page will appear, enter the details and submit it.
- After submitting the details, hospitals list will appear on your screen.