Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2023 | Notification of upcoming vacancies recruitment of a Specialist Officer (SO) will be released soon on the official website www.bankofbaroda.in
The Bank of Baroda (BOB) will be announcing vacancies for the Specialist Officer (SO) jobs. It is a good opportunity for the aspirants who are preparing themselves to work in the banking sector. A notification regarding the recruitment of a Specialist Officer (SO) will be released soon on the official website. With the help of notification, the individual will be able to know about the whole process of recruitment such as final dates, eligibility criteria, the application process, and exam pattern. Interested individuals can register themselves online by visiting the website. The application form will be made available on the official website.
Before filling out the form, the candidate should read the notification in detail. The applicants who will apply for the post before last will only be allowed for further process. The selection process includes online tests & group discussions/ personal interviews/ psychometric tests. The Bank of Baroda will conduct the online test first to select the candidates for specialist officer jobs. An individual who wants govt jobs should grab this opportunity. The bank offers career opportunities to many individuals who want to work with them. The Bank of Baroda is looking for qualified and eligible candidates to fill the posts.
BOB SO Recruitment Key Points 2023
|Bank Name||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Total Vacancies||Various Posts|
|BOB SO Application Dates 2023||Updated Soon|
|Selection Process||Online Test & Group Discussion/ Personal Interview/ Psychometric Test|
|Article About||BOB Recruitment 2023|
Bank Of Baroda SO Recruitment Post-Wise Vacancies List
|Legal||Middle Management Grade/ Scale III|
|Legal||Middle Management Grade/ Scale II|
|Wealth Management Services – Sales||Middle Management Grade/ Scale II|
|Wealth Management Services – Sales||Junior Management Grade/Scale I|
|Wealth Management Services – Operations||Middle Management Grade/ Scale II|
|Wealth Management Services – Operation||Junior Management Grade/Scale I|
Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Individuals who want to apply for the posts must have an ICWA or CA or MBA or Post Graduation Degree from a recognized university. A specialization in Finance is required.
- To apply for the posts the individuals should need a post-Graduation Diploma in Management from any AICTE approved University.
Bank of Baroda SO Work Experience
According to the eligibility criteria, the applicant must have at least 2 – 6 years of experience after their post-graduation.
|S. No||Designation||Work Experience|
|1||MSME-Sales/Relationship Management||6 years|
|2||MSME-Monitoring/Process of Loans||6 years|
|3||Finance and Credit||4 Years|
|4||MSME-Sales/Relationship Management||4 years|
|5||MSME-Monitoring/Process of Loans||4 years|
Bank Of Baroda SO Recruitment Age Limit
The age limit of the candidates should be between24-40 years. The age relaxation will be given according to the govt rules and regulations.
|Post Name||Lower Age Limit||Upper Age Limit|
Bank Of Baroda SO Recruitment Application Fees
The individuals who belong to the General/ OBC category have to pay RS 600 as a fee and SC/ ST/ PWD candidates need to pay RS 100/-
Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process includes a Shortlist of Applications, an Online Test, a Group Discussion, and a Personal Interview.
- The bank will do Shortlisting of Application if the numbers of Application are less.
- Online Tests will be conducted for the candidates.
- For Group Discussion, the applicants will be called and will be given a topic to discuss advantages, disadvantages, conclusions, etc. At the time of discussion, the selectors will be analyzing the candidates.
- At last, the individual will be called for a Personal Interview for BOB SO Selection Process. The officials present in the interview will ask questions of the candidate.
Bank of Baroda SO Salary Scale
|S. No||Name||Monthly Salary|
|1||MMG/SII||Rs31,705 – Rs45,950/-|
|2||MMG/SIII||Rs42,020 – Rs51,490/-|
|3||SNG/SIII||Rs50,030 – Rs59,270/-|
Procedure to Fill BOB SO Application Form 2023
The candidates have to visit the official website to fill out the Application form. Read the notification in detail before filling out the form. Keep all the scanned documents ready as they will be required at the time of filling form procedure.
- Firstly, go to the official website of BOB, www.bankofbaroda.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Then go to the Career section on the home page, and click on the Career section.
- You will find the link to Apply Online for BOB SO Recruitment 2023
- then click on the BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply online link.
- Fill out the form by entering all required details.
- Upload the required scanned documents, and signature.
- Now complete the payment procedure.
- Check the details before the final submission of the application.
- At last, click on submit option.
- You can take print of the Application form and Fee Receipt for future use.
Specialist Officer Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Subjects||No Of Questions||Marks||Time|
Bank of Baroda SO Exam Admit Card
The bank will upload the admit card on the official website a few days before the exam. authorities will issue the admit card to those candidates whose application forms will be accepted. The admit card can be downloaded by visiting the official website. The individual can download the admit card by entering the Registration Number and password and date of birth. This is the only way to obtain the admit card, no physical card will be sent to anyone. The details mentioned in admit card is the name of the candidate, Roll no, father’s name, paper name, venue, time, and date of exam.
Bank of Baroda SO Exam Answer Key
The answer key will be made available for the candidates on the official website after the exam. The answer key contains all the answers to the questions that were asked in the exam. With the help of the answer key, the applicant will be able to know about their performance in the exam.
Bank of Baroda SO Exam Result
Authorities will declare the result on the official website after the exam. The applicants can check the result by entering their Name and Roll no on the website. The details mentioned on the result are the Name of the Candidate, father’s name, subjects, paper name, and marks obtained. Individuals can take print of the result for future use.