Notification for Bank of India Recruitment 2023 will be out soon for 110 (Expected) vacancies on the Official Website www.bankofindia.co.in
The notification for Bank of India Recruitment 2023 will be out soon. The notification will be regarding the vacant positions of Clerk PO & Other vacancies. The individual can obtain all the information about the Recruitment process from the notification that will be made available on the official website. The notification will include information like final dates, exam patterns, eligibility criteria, and application process. Aspirants who are waiting for a long time for these jobs now can apply. It will be beneficial for people who want to work in the banking sector. Bank of India, Mumbai is looking for qualified and eligible candidates to fill the posts. Interested individuals can apply online for the posts. The starting and ending date of the application process will be updated soon.
Bank of India Recruitment 2023
Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Name of Recruitment||Bank of India Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Organization||Bank of India, Mumbai|
|Number of Vacancies||110 (Expected)|
|Notification Released on||Released Soon|
Bank of India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Individual who wants to apply for the post should be Indian citizen.
Bank of India Recruitment Educational Qualifications
For Probationary Officer (PO)
Interested candidates should have Bachelor’s Degrees / Master’s Degrees from any recognized university. The general candidate should have scored a minimum of 55% marks and SC/ST/PwBD candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% marks.
Individuals should have passed Higher Secondary School (HSC) Examination or have passed class 12th under the 10+2+3 pattern or Standard XI under the 11+4 pattern from a recognized board.
Bank of India Recruitment Age Limit
Probationary Officer (PO)
The Minimum Age of the individual should be 21 years and the maximum age for the individual must be 30 years.
The age of the candidate should be in between 18 years and 28 years. The age relaxation will be given according to the government rules and regulations.
|SC / ST||5-Years|
|PWD-SC / ST||15-Years|
Bank of India Recruitment Application Fee
The individual who belongs to ST/ST/PWD category has to pay RS 700 as a fee and other people should pay RS 100. The fee can be paid by using debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, etc.
Bank of India Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process includes three rounds that are Written Exam/IBPS Clerk Exam, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- Written Exam / IBPS Clerk Exam– the bank authorities will conduct the exam for the candidates. The time, place, and date of the exam will be informed through the official website.
- Group Discussion– a group of around 10 people will be made and they will be given a topic to discuss. At the time of discussion, the officials will analyze the individuals. The candidate cannot be rude in the group discussion.
- Personal Interview– This is the final round of the selection process. In this, the interview panel will be asking questions from the candidates. In this round, the confidence of the individual is also checked.
Process to Apply for Bank of India Online Application Form 2023
The candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. It is advised to read the notification in detail before filling out the form. It is required to keep all scanned documents ready before applying.
- Firstly, go to the official website www.bankofindia.co.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You will find various links on the screen.
- Download the Bank of India Recruitment notification pdf and read it in detail before starting the further process.
- Now click on Online Application Form.
- After clicking new screen will open in front of you.
- Fill out the application form by entering all required details.
- After that upload scan documents, and signatures.
- Check again the filled application form before submitting the form.
- Now complete the payment procedure by using debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, etc.
- At last, click on submit option.
- You can take print of the application form for future use.
Bank of India Admit Card
It is necessary to carry to admit card for the exam hall. The examiner will check the admit card before the exam, if the individual fails to show the admit card, then he will not be permitted to give the exam. The authorities will issue the admit card a few days before the exam on the official website. Individuals can download the admit card by entering the g Name of the candidate, date of Birth, and password on the website. After downloading the admit card, it is advised to check the details mentioned on the card, if any error is found then immediately inform authorities. The details mentioned on admit card are the name of the candidate, roll no, father’s name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, an examination center, re, etc.
Bank of India Result
An announcement about the result will be made online on the official website after the exam. The candidates who gave the exam can check the result by entering their Name and roll no on the website. The details mentioned on the result are the name of the candidate, father’s name, roll no, paper name, photograph, and marks obtained. The individual can download and take print of the result for future use.
Bank of India Cut off
After the announcement of the result, the cut-off marks will be uploaded on the official website. The cut-off marks are very important for the candidates who have appeared in the exam. The cut-off marks depend on various factors such as the of applicants, category, and difficulty of the exam. The individuals who will get minimum qualifying marks will be called for the further process.