The Bihar government has launched a Paid Internship Scheme for B.Tech students in state-run engineering colleges Led by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar the cabinet approved this initiative aimed at familiarizing students with government departments and their work Eligible students in their seventh semester can enroll and receive a one-time stipend of Rs 10,000.
Bihar Paid Internship Scheme 2024
The Bihar government has not only initiated a Bihar Paid Internship Scheme 2024 for B.Tech students but has also allocated a budget of Rs 6,010 crore for constructing 2,165 new Panchayat Sarkar Bhawans across the state. Notably, a significant portion of these buildings, 1,082 in total, will be erected in flood-affected areas. This move is expected to bolster infrastructure and governance at the grassroots level. In tandem with these developments, the University Grants Commission (UGC) has introduced comprehensive guidelines to enhance the employability of undergraduate students through internship and research programs.
These guidelines, a part of the National Education Policy, mandate higher education institutions (HEIs) to swiftly implement measures ensuring the effective execution of internship programs. Furthermore, the UGC may assess the adherence to these guidelines by universities and colleges, underscoring the importance of practical skill development in higher education.
Overview Of Bihar Paid Internship Scheme 2024
|Bihar Paid Internship Scheme 2024
|B.Tech students in 7th semester
|Familiarize with government work
|Cabinet led by Chief Minister
|Rs 6,010 crore for infrastructure
|Construction of 2,165 new Panchayat Sarkar Bhawans
|Focus Area for Infrastructure
|Flood-affected regions (1,082 buildings)
|Enhancing job readiness through internships
Objective Of Paid Partnership Scheme
The objective of the Paid Partnership Scheme is to provide opportunities for B.Tech students in Bihar to gain practical experience and insights into the functioning of government departments. Through this initiative, students will receive a stipend while contributing to various projects and initiatives, thereby fostering their professional development and enhancing their employability.
- Enrollment in a recognized engineering college in Bihar.
- Pursuing a B.Tech course.
- Currently in the seventh semester of the B.Tech program.
- Proof of enrollment in a recognized engineering college in Bihar.
- Academic transcripts or proof of current semester enrollment.
- Identification documents (such as Aadhar card, passport, or voter ID).
- Bank account details for stipend disbursement.
- Any other relevant documents as specified by the scheme guidelines.
Apply Online for Bihar Paid Partnership Scheme
- Visit the official website of the scheme.
- Locate the “Apply Online” or “Registration” section.
- Create an account or log in if you already have one.
- Fill out the online application form with accurate details.
- Upload the required documents, such as enrollment proof, identification, and bank details.
- Review the information entered and submit the application.
- After submission, note down the application reference number for future correspondence.
- Keep track of any updates regarding the status of your application through the online portal.