To provide financial assistance for entrepreneurs the government of India launched many initiatives and now we are going to discuss about another program which is called Bihar Small Entrepreneur Scheme With the help of this scheme, the government of Bihar will provide financial assistance for up to 2 lacks to all the poor citizens whose monthly income is less than 6000 and it’s not worth to live in this era. If you are interested and wants to know who will get this beneficial opportunity then you are on the right place. Here we have mentioned all the necessary details such as benefits, eligibility criteria, features, registration process and other details as well.
Bihar Small Entrepreneur Scheme 2024
The government of Bihar launched a scheme which support entrepreneurship among citizens whose income is less than 6000 and they want to do something else and start their own businesses in any specific fields Under Bihar Small Entrepreneur Scheme 2024 the government will provide 2 lacks to all the candidates for self employment, and in this they can also make investments in various departments such as handicrafts textiles service sectors and electrical items Through this in case of accidental death all the workers employed in unorganized sector will get compensation for up to 2 lacks, previously it was 1 lack and now it has been increased.
Key Highlights of Bihar Small Entrepreneur Scheme
|Name of the scheme
|Bihar small entrepreneur scheme
|Residents of Bihar
|This scheme aims to provide financial support to all the needy citizens to provide them platform to start their work and also to promote entrepreneurship among citizens.
|Amount to be given
|Not yet launched
Objective of Bihar Small Entrepreneur Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to all the needy citizens of the state and also to make them self employed who are financially weak. Under this scheme, the government will provide them financial aid of 2 lacks rupees so that they can start their small businesses and it also to promote entrepreneurship among citizens of the state. As per the reports, the government aims to cover more than 94 lacks of citizens across the state, who will get this beneficial opportunity. With the help of this opportunity, poor families will be able to start their small work and make employment opportunities for other’s as well and also improve quality of live.
Benefits of Bihar Small Entrepreneur Scheme
- With the implementation of this scheme, the government will provide them entrepreneurship opportunities among citizens who have desire to start their business.
- This opportunity will be given to all the lower income group citizens so that they can start their own small business without facing any constraints.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance of 2 lacks to all the needy people of the state and those who are lower income group people so that they can start their small business.
- As per the latest reports, after survey there are many citizens who earn less than 6000 per month so this opportunity is created for them to remove constraints from their lives.
- The government will cover more than 94 lacks families across the state who will get benefits from this scheme and make their lifestyle better.
- All the citizens of Bihar state are eligible for this scheme.
- Under this, only BPL category citizens can get this opportunity.
- Only those candidates whose earning is less than 6000 are eligible for this scheme.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Income proof
- Business idea
Registration Procedure Under Bihar Small Entrepreneur Scheme
- As the schemes is just released so there’s no official website link available yet to apply follow the step given in this article:
- You have to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After this, you have to click on the Register option and continue.
- After that, the registration form will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to fill out the form with all the necessary details and attach the documents that are asked for.
- And then submit the form and you are successfully registered under this scheme.