House plays a very important role for our survival. We come home to rest, sleep and spend some pleasant time with our family. But, there are some areas of our country where people barely get housing system. Odisha government has recently started a new scheme which is Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List. With this Yojana, the government of Odisha has decided to build pakka house to those who are living in mud house. Those people who don’t have financial situation to get house in their own name will get the funds to build pakka house and get improved lifestyle. Those candidates who gets selected to receive the benefits of this scheme will get funds transferred to their bank account directly. The Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department is looking to implement this scheme effectively. If you are also interested to apply for Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2024 then make sure to follow this post till the end. We are going to discuss every important points related to this scheme such as objectives, benefits, application process and many other points. So, let’s get started.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2024
As our home is something that soothes us. It is the place where we take rest and live our life. This is why the government of Odisha has setup new scheme named as Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. Under this scheme, the financially weak people will recieve the funds to build pakka house. However, the beneficiaries will recieve funds directly through their bank account.
Not only this, but the government of Odisha has started new portal to make it easy for the citizens to apply for this scheme. As the government has invested it’s step to help others the overall growth of state will be improved. So, if you are also interested to apply for Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme List 2024 then make sure to follow this post till the end.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Overview
|Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
|Government of Odisha
|Poor BPL Families
|Providing houses to the poor
|Odisha Govt. Scheme
Objectives of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2024
With the aim to provide homeless people with pakka house, the government has decided to start this scheme. However, the government has announced to provide financial assistance to the rural assistance so that they can build pakka house. In order to provide safe and secure life to the citizens living in kaccha house will get benefits under the Apart from that, it will help citizens to upgrade their lifestyle and contribute to overall growth of state.
Benefits Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2024
Here are some of the benefits of this scheme. Let’s get to know them.
- With this scheme, there will be house contractors to build houses.
- The government of Odisha will provide house under the name of women under this scheme.
- Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2024 aims to provide pakka houses to those living in kaccha house.
- The minimum carpet area of houses under this scheme is 25sq mt.
- The funds to build pakka house under this scheme, will be provided directly to the candidate’s bank account.
- The roof material of these houses will be RCC.
Eligibility criteria of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2024
Here are some of the points that you need to follow to get accepted for this scheme.
- The applicants must belong to Odisha state permanently.
- Only financially struggling people can apply for this scheme.
- The candidates who are applying for this scheme must be living in kaccha house and should not own any pakka house.
Some of the documents that are important for the application process under this scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bonafide certificate
- Address Proof
- Identification Proof
- Voter ID card
- Residence certificate
- BPL Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Passport size photograph
How to Apply for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana?
- First, visit the official website which is https://rhodisha.gov.in/ and you will see homepage on your screen.
- From the homepage, you have to go to the menu section and then click on get registered option.
- Then fill up the application form such as name, date of birth, PAN card, mobile number, e-mail address and required information.
- Then upload the required documents and then click on the submit button.