Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment 2023, Notification has been released for 133 vacancies of Peon on bombayhighcourt.nic.in, Apply Online before 07th April 2023
Bombay High Court is inviting applications for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 to the post of Peon for the year 2023. The notification is released to fill 133 vacancies in Maharashtra. The starting date for application submission is 24th March 2023. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment 2023 by visiting the official website that is bombayhighcourt.nic.in. The last date for submission application form is 07th April 2023.
Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment
Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment:- Candidates must meet the prescribed eligibility criteria and then submit the relevant documents, such as educational qualifications and experience certificates, along with the form. After the successful submission of applications, candidates will be called for the selection process, which may include a test and/or a personal interview. To get know all the details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, Application Fee, Salary, vacancy is given below.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Overview
|Article Name||Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||133|
|Selection Process||Test & Interview|
|Age Limit||21 to 38 years|
Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment Important Date 2023
|Starting date for Application submission||24/03/2023|
|Last date to Apply||07/04/2023|
Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment– Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have qualified the class 7th.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 years
bombayhighcourt.nic.in Selection Process
- Test/Interview/Merit Basis
Bombay High Court Peon Pay Scale
- Pay Scale Rs-15000 – Rs.47600
Bombay High Court Recruitment Fee
- Registration Fee is Rs. 25/-
Procedure to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023
- First of all, you have to visit the official website that is bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- On the home page of website click on the Recruitment Notice -> Apply Online.
- The online application must be submitted before the last date.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Once your application form is complete check your entered details using the final preview submit it.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safely for future reference.