BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2023, Notification has released 61 vacancies of Associate Professor & Other Professor on www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
This a very special announcement for the job seekers of Bihar state. The BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) has released recruitment in the latest notification on the official website. In the latest notification, the BPSC has announced recruitment for Associate Professor & other professor posts. There is a total of 61 posts available for this recruitment. The 36 posts are for Associate Professors & remaining 25 posts are for professors. The aspirants who wanted to take advantage of this opportunity can fill up their application forms on the official website of BPSC that is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2023
The forms will be available from January 20, 2023. The deadline to apply for this recruitment is February 17, 2023. Candidates can apply between these dates & can fill up the vacant 61 posts. The 61 Associate Professor & Professor posts will be under the super specialty department in the medical colleges & hospitals of the state under the health department. Read the full article for other details!
Interested and eligible candidates do not miss out on this opportunity. The applicants can register themselves on the official website of BPSC. Application forms are only available online so, the candidates can directly visit the official website for direct recruitment. Candidates are highly requested to check their eligibility before applying. You can check detailed eligibility criteria on the official website & here as well. To get the latest update about this recruitment please go through our article. In this article, we will let you know about BPSC Recruitment, the eligibility criteria to apply, the documents required, vacancy, the selection process, how to apply & where to apply. Do read the full article carefully & leave your questions in the comment box below.
About BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission)
The BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) is a constitutional body which is created by the constitution of India. The main work of this body is to select the candidates for civil service jobs through various competitive exams in the Bihar state according to the merits of the applicants & rules of reservation. The BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) was founded on April 1, 1949. Its headquarters is in Patna, Bihar. The current chairperson of the Bihar Public Service Commission is Shri Atul Prasad. Read Also- BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment
BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Exam Authority||BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission)|
|Post Name||Associate Professor or other professors|
|Total Posts||61 posts|
|Notification date||January 2023|
|Opening Date of Registration||January 20, 2023|
|Closing Date of Registration||February 17, 2023|
|Selection Process||Written exam Interview|
BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate who is applying must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must have a domicile in the Bihar state.
BPSC Associate Professor Educational Qualification
- The candidate should have a DM / M. Ch / DNB / MS / MBBS / M.D / Ph.D. or equivalent degree from a recognized institution/ university.
NOTE – For more educational qualifications you can directly visit the official website of BPSC that is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Bihar PSC Associate Professor Recruitment Age Limit
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 66 years
BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment Age Relaxation 2023
- The age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD / PH Candidates will be as per government rules & regulations.
BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- The application fees for SC / ST category candidates will be Rs.25/-
- The application fees for all category women candidates (reserved or unreserved) who are permanent residents of the state will be Rs.25/-
- The application fees for all other candidates who are not in the above category will be Rs.100/-
|All category female candidates||Rs. 25/-|
|SC / ST Category candidates||Rs.25/-|
BPSC Associate Professor Salary
- The pay scale for Associate Professor will be Rs.15,600 – Rs.39,100 with grade pay of Rs.7,600 & Pay level – 12 in the 7th revised pay level structure.
- The pay scale for Professors will be Rs.37,400 – Rs.67,000 with grade pay of Rs.8,700 & Pay level – 13 in the 7th revised pay level structure.
BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for BPSC Associate Professors & Other professors is to give a written examination along with Interview.
- Written Examination
- Documents verification
- Background Verification
Bihar PSC Recruitment 2023 Documents Required
- Aadhar card
- Educational mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- Community or Caste certificate
- Permanent resident certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- Computerized Signature
BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Notification released date||January 2023|
|Starting date to apply for BPSC Recruitment||January 20, 2023|
|Last date to apply for BPSC Recruitment||February 17, 2023|
BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- First, you have to visit the official website of BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) which is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Then on the homepage, check the eligibility for Associate Professor recruitment.
- After ensuring eligibility criteria, documents required, etc. if you are eligible then you can apply.
- NOW, click on the ‘Submit your application’ link. After clicking, a new page will appear.
- Enter your details properly, your name, mobile number, email address, Date of Birth, and Educational qualification.
- After filling in or checking all the details click on Upload your documents & photo.
- Now, upload your documents, latest photograph & computerized signature. Click on the ‘Save & continue’ option.
- Now, you have to pay the application fees (if any). Select your desired mode & pay.
CONGRATULATIONS! You have successfully applied for BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) Recruitment 2023.
Que 1 – How many posts are available for BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) Associate Professor 2023?
Ans 1 – There is a total of 61 posts available for BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) Associate Professor 2023
Que 2 – What is the last date to apply for BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission)?
Ans 2 – The last date to apply for BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) Associate Professor recruitment is February 17, 2023.
Que 3 – What is the maximum age to apply for BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) Associate Professor 2023?
Ans 3- The maximum age to apply for BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) Associate Professor is 66 years.
Que 4 – What is the selection process for BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) Associate Professor 2023?
Ans 4 – The selection process for BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) Associate Professor is to give a written exam along with Interview.