BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment | Notification has been released for 55 Vacancies of BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment on bpsc.bih.nic.in Apply before 16.12.2022
There is good news for the candidates who want to work as Drug Inspectors as 55 Drug Inspector vacancies are available. Notification regarding Bihar BPSC DI Recruitment 2023 has been released for the candidates on the official website, www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. Bihar Public Service Commission issued the notification that will help the individuals to know about the whole recruitment process. The notification will inform about the eligibility criteria, final dates, application process, exam pattern, and selection process.
Interested individuals can apply online from 25th November 2022. The department is looking for eligible and qualified candidates to fill available vacancies. An individual should apply for the vacancies on time to avoid the last-time hassle. It is suggested to apply before the last date which is 16th December 2022. Authorities will do updates regarding the recruitment process on the official website. The applicants should read the notification in detail before applying.
BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023- Details
|Authority||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Exam Name||BPSC Drug Inspector Competitive Exam|
|Post Name||Drug Inspector|
|BPSC Process||Prelims Test, Personal Interview|
|Article Category||BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023|
BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment– Important Dates
|Date of Notification Publication||22.11.2022|
|Opening date for Submission of Online Application Form||25.11.2022|
|Closing date for Submission of Online Application Form||16.12.2022|
|Closing date for Deposit of fee||16.12.2022|
|Pre-Exam Date||Will be updated soon|
BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment– Eligibility Criteria
The individual who is interested in these jobs should be a citizen of India.
The interested candidate should have a degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences Medicine from a recognized University. The applicant should also have a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology.
The Minimum age of the candidates should be 21 years and the maximum age must be 37 years. The maximum age of the female applicant should be 40 Years. The age relaxation will be given according to the govt rules and regulations.
|General – Male||37 years|
|General– Female||40 years|
|BC/EBC (Male, Female)||40 years|
|SC/ST (Male, Female)||42 years|
Bihar BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection procedure includes Prelims Test, Mains Exam, and Personal Interview.
- Prelims Test– This is the first exam that candidates have to give and qualify for. The dates, times, and venue will be updated on the official website.
- Mains Exam– After that Prelims Test, the main exam will be conducted for the candidates. The candidates have to prepare for the exam according to the exam pattern and syllabus decided by the department. The candidates can know about the exam pattern and syllabus in detail from the official website.
- Personal Interview– After both exams, a personal interview will be conducted for the candidates. The individual who will clear the exam will be called for the interview round.
BPSC Drug Inspector Application Fee
- The candidates have to pay the application fee online mode. The General / OBC/ Other State candidates should pay Rs 750 and individuals who belong to SC / ST / PH category must pay RS 200/-
- The fee for the Bihar Domicile for all Category Female Candidates is 200 RS and in other states males and females have to pay Rs 750rs.
BPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy 2023
|Category||No of Vacancy||Number of posts for 35% women reservation|
|Unreserved Category (UR)||27||07|
|Economically weaker Sections (EWS)||06||02|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||08||04|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||00||00|
|Economically Backward Class (EBC)||05||02|
|Backward Class (BC)||07||02|
|Backward Class (BC) women||02||—|
|Total Posts||55 (Divyang 02 Post)||17|
BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- Firstly, go to the official site of BPSC, www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the “Apply Online” option on the home page.
- A new page will open on the screen with the online application portal.
- Now you have to register yourself, Click on ‘Registration for Bihar BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment’
- Enter your name, a valid E-mail ID, and a Mobile number for the registration.
- After entering details, a User Id and Password will be generated.
- Login by entering your User Id and Password.
- The application form will open on the screen.
- Fill out the form by entering all details such as education details and personal details.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- At last, click on submit option.
- You can take a print for future use.