BSF Constable Recruitment 2023, Border Security Force has released the notification of 10490 vacancies for Head Constable on bsf.nic.in
There is an excellent opportunity for candidates who want to join Border Security Force as vacancies for BSF Head Constable are announced. Border Security Force is inviting applications from eligible and qualified candidates. To apply for the available vacancies the candidates have to visit the official website, bsf.nic.in. It is suggested that before applying for posts the applicants should go through the entire recruitment process such as Eligibility, Age Limit, Selection Process, final dates, and application process. With the help of this recruitment, 10490 Head Constable posts will be filled by qualified candidates. Authorities issued the recruitment for BSF Constable recruitment 2023 on 15 January. The online application process has already started from 15 January. The candidates should apply for the posts before the last date which is 31-Jan-2023.
BSF Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Border Security Force (BSF)
|No of Posts
|Rs.25500-81100/- Per Month
|Recruitment Starting Date
|15 January 2023
BSF Constable Bharti Eligibility Details
The interested candidates should be a citizen of India.
The applicants who want to apply for the available posts musthave completed 10th, Diploma, ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
The maximum age of the individual must be 52 years, as of 31-Jan-2023. The age relaxation will be given but according to the government rules and regulations.
bsf.nic.in Selection Process
The selection process includes a written test and an interview.
- Written Test- The authorities will conduct the written test for the candidates. The time, date, and place of the written test will be informed to the applicants. Candidates should prepare for the written test according to the exam pattern and syllabus. The qualifying marks for the exam will be decided by the concerned authorities.
- Interview- After the completion of the written test, the candidates will be called for the interview round. The confidence and knowledge of the applicants will be analyzed in this round. The individual cannot skip this round, because absence in this round will make him/her disqualified from the selection process.
Procedure To Apply for BSF Constable Recruitment 2023
- First, Go to the BSF government’s official website, rectt.bsf.gov.in
- The home of the website will open on the screen.
- Now you have to find the relevant notice, go to the Recruitment section.
- Click on the notification, and make sure you read it.
- After that click on apply here option on the screen.
- If you are not registered then get yourself register.
- After registration is done then log in by entering asked details.
- Click on the login option and after that, the application form will open on the screen.
- Fill out the application form by entering all details.
- Upload all the scanned documents, signatures, and photographs.
- Then complete your payment procedure for application fees.
- At last, click on the “Submit” button.
- You can take print of the application form for future use.
BSF Constable Exam Admit Card 2023
The authorities will release the admit card a few days before the exam. It is very essential to carry admit card for the exam hall. If the candidate fails to show the admit card, then he will not be allowed to give the exam. After receiving the admit card, the applicants should check the details mentioned on the admit card, if any errors r found then they should immediately contact the concerned authorities. The details mentioned on admit card are the name of the candidate, father name of the candidate, roll no, subjects, paper name, gender, category, place, time, and date of the exam.