As we all know that recently the government of Odisha launched an portal which is called BSKY Nabin Card Last Date which aims to provide financial assistance to all the citizens of the state who are poor and unable to pay high medical expenses so with this the government aims to provide them 5 lacks rupees health insurance. So those who haven’t applied for this scheme yet can now register themselves because the government extended the registration last date. If you want to know more information about this scheme, then you have to read this whole article till the end. Here we have mentioned all the necessary details about BSKY Nabin Card Last Date such as its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, registration process and other details as well.
BSKY Nabin Card Last Date
The government of Odisha announced an BSKY Nabin Card Last Date which aims to provide health insurance coverage to all the poor family who are poor and unable to pay for high medical expenses. With the implementation of this scheme, the government aims to provide financial assistance of 5 lacks and 5 lacks more to all the women of the state. Recently the government released another notification for extension of registration process for this initiative. so those candidates who haven’t applied for this scheme yet, can now make a registration through the link given in this article.
Key Highlights of BSKY Nabin Card Last Date
|Name of the scheme
|BSKY Nabin Card Last Date
|Odisha state government
|Provide Free Healthcare
|Citizens of Odisha state
|BSKY Nabin Card Portal
Objective of BSKY Nabin Card Last Date
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial support to all the poor and lower middle class families in the state who are unable to pay for high medical expenses at the time of emergencies. The government have also mentioned that, with this opportunity citizen will become independent and financially stable so that they don’t need to rely on others for money. The government have also extended the registration process for all the citizens who haven’t registered themselves under this scheme. Basically, this nabin card will be beneficial for all the citizens and it will work in all the private and government hospitals in the stage and outside as well.
Benefits and Features of BSKY Nabin Card Last Date Extended
- The government of Odisha launched this beneficial scheme to provide health insurance facilities among citizens who really need it.
- With the implementation of this nabin card, beneficiaries will become independent and financially secure so that they don’t need to rely on others for any purpose.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide all the beneficiaries with 5 lacks of health insurance facilities and not just that all the women will get their own 5 lacks for their medical emergencies.
- This nabin card will work in all the government and private hospitals in the state and outside as well, so citizens who live in other states can avail benefits from this card but they should be the resident of the Odisha state.
- With the help of this card, all the citizens will be able to get proper medical facilities.
- As per the reports, the last date of this scheme was 26th of January 2024 and now it has been extended till 1st May 2024.
Features of BSKY Nabin Card
- Selected candidates receive healthcare facilities up to INR 5 lakh.
- Additional INR 5 lakh allocated for female family members under BSKY Nabin Card.
- Quality healthcare accessible to applicants through the scheme.
- Application deadline 26th January 2024.
- Scheme effective from 1st May 2024.
- All the citizens of Odisha state are eligible for this scheme and only head of the family can apply for this opportunity.
- The elder women of the family who is also the head of the family age should be more than 18 are also considered to be eligible for this scheme.
- If there is no head of the family then any elder member of the family can apply for this card.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number linked with aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photograph
Procedure to Apply Under BSKY Nabin Card Last Date Extended
- To make a registration, you have to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After this, you have to click on Register Now option and continue.
- After this, the registration form will appear, enter all the necessary details on it attach the documents that are asked for and submit it.
Procedure to Check BSKY Nabin Card Last Date
- To check the dates, go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After reaching to the homepage, tap on the Registration for BSKY NABIN Card is extended upto 26th January, 2024 and continue.
- After this, the PDF will appear on your screen.
- Now you can check all the dates related to this scheme.