Canara Bank Recruitment 2023 | Canara Bank Notification will be soon released on canarabank.com for 390 (Expected) vacancies of Canara Bank Recruitment
There is good news for individuals who want to work in the banking sector as Canara Bank Limited is coming up with various vacancies for candidates. The Canara Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification will be soon released on the official website. The notification will make the individual aware of the recruitment process such as final dates, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, and application process. The vacancies are available for the clerk, PO, and other positions.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2023
Interested candidates can apply online on the official website for the post. The bank is looking for eligible and qualified eligible to fill the available posts. The individual who wants to work with Canara Bank should not miss this opportunity. Aspirants who are preparing for bank exams should visit the website frequently to check the latest notification. The starting and ending date of the application process will be soon updated on the official website.
Canara Bank Recruitment Overview
|Location||All over India|
|Recruitment Name||Canara Bank Recruitment|
|Organization Name||Canara Bank|
|Released on Notification||Released Soon|
Canara Bank Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate who is interested in these posts should be an Indian citizen.
The individual who wants to apply for the job should have done graduation or post-graduation from an Indian-recognized university.
Candidates with CA, MBA, ICWA, or CS qualifications are also eligible for the post.
Canara Bank Recruitment Age Limit
The Minimum Age of the candidate should be 21 years and the maximum Age must be 30 years.
Canara Bank Recruitment Application Fee
Individuals who belong to SC/ST/PWD category should pay RS 100 Rs as a fee and other candidates have to pay 600 Rs. The fees can be paid by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets/UPI, etc.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process includes two rounds which are a Written Examination and a Personal Interview.
- Written Examination will be conducted by the bank for the candidates. The time, place, and date of the exam will be informed on the official website.
- Personal Interviews will be taken after the written exam. The confidence and communication skills of the individual are checked in this round. If the individual qualifies for this round, then he will be selected for the post.
Canara Bank Recruitment Process to Apply
The individual can apply online on the official website. The application form will be made available for the candidates on the website. Make sure the form is filled out before the last date. Firstly, the applicant should read the notification in detail and check whether he is eligible or not. Before filling out the form keep all the scanned documents and signatures ready.
- Firstly, go to the official website, canarabank.com
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- A new screen with several links will open in front of you.
- After that you have to download the Canara Bank Recruitment notification, make sure you read it properly.
- Then select Online Application Form from the menu.
- After that a new screen will open in front of you.
- Fill out the application form by entering the required details.
- After that you have to upload the scanned documents and signature.
- Check again the filled form before submitting it.
- Complete the payment procedure by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets/UPI, etc.
- At last, click on the submit option.
- You can take print of the application form for future use.
Canara Bank Exam Admit Card
The applicant has to carry the admit card in the exam hall. The examiner will not permit the candidates to sit for the exam if he fails to show the admit card. The admit card will be uploaded on the official website before the exam. The applicants have to visit the website to download the admit card. The details mentioned on admit card are the name of the candidate, father’s name, roll no, paper name, venue, date, and time of exam.