Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023, Central Railway released vacancies for Apprentice on rrccr.com, Apply before 15 Jan 2023
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023
The latest notification regarding the Central Railway Recruitment 2023 Apprenticeship vacancies has been released. The notification is made available on the official website. The notification will make individuals aware of the final dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, salary scale, number of vacancies, and application process. The online registration of the Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment started on 15 December 2022. The candidates who want to work in the Railway department should grab this opportunity. The Central Railway is looking for eligible and qualified candidates to fill the available vacancies. It is suggested that the candidates should apply for the posts before the last date which is January 15, 2023, up to 5.00 PM at rrccr.com. Through this recruitment drive, around 2422 vacancies will be filled.
Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Central Railway|
|Who can Apply||All Indian Candidates|
|Recruitment exam||Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Exam|
|Central railway notification date||Update|
|Central railway application starting date||Update|
|Last date to apply||Update|
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Important Dates 2023
|Starting Date to Apply||Update|
|Last Date to Apply||Update|
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The interested candidates should be permanent citizens of India.
Central Railway Apprentice Age Limit
The age of the candidates who belong to the general category should be between 15 – 24 Years and the age of OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category people should be in between 15 – 27 Years. The minimum age of the applicants of the SC/ ST category must be 15 years and the maximum age should be 29 years.
Central Railway Apprentice Educational Qualification
- The interested candidates who want to apply for the available vacancies should have passed 10th class with at least 50% marks from a recognized Board.
- It is necessary to have ITI/ NCVT Certificate in Relevant Trade from a recognized University/ Deemed University Centre or established by an Act of the State Government.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Salary Scale
The individuals who will be selected will get a salary of Rs. 7000 Per month.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The individuals who belong to the General/ OBC/ EWS category have to pay Rs. 100 and SC/ ST/ PH/ Female candidates don’t have to pay any fee, they are exempted from the application fee.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Mode of Selection
The candidates will be selected according to the merit list prepared by the officials. The merit list will be made according to the percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
Post Name: Apprentice
|Name of the Trade||Vacancies|
|Programming & Systems Administration Assistant||12|
|Laboratory Assistant (CP)||5|
|Sheet Metal Worker||22|
|Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance||63|
|Computer Operator & Prog Assistant||20|
|Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance||2|
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- First, go to the official website, rrccr.com
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You have to go to Career Section & search for the job.
- You will see a notification on the screen, make sure you read it properly.
- After that click on the Registration, New User button.
- Enter your name, working phone number, and a valid email id for registration.
- Registration Id and password will be generated.
- Now log in by entering your Registration Id and password.
- The application form will open on the screen.
- Fill out the application form by entering the required credentials, Personal Details, Contact Details, etc.
- After that Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Complete the payment procedure.
- Recheck the filled form before final submission.
- At last, click on submit option.
- You can take print of the application for future use.