Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 | Post- Scientist-B | Vacancies- 66 | Deadline- 17-11-2022 | Official Website- csb.gov.in
Central Silk Board under the Ministry of Textiles announced the Scientist-B post. According to the notification, the post is for many specializations such as Genetics & Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Entomology, Microbiology, Sericulture, Plant Physiology, Animal Genetics and Breeding, Animal Nutrition, etc. An online mode facility is provided to the candidates to apply for the post. By applying for this post, the selected individual will be able to work for the central government.
There are about 66 vacancies available for candidates to be filled at Central Silk Board. Interested candidates can apply for ICAR-AICE-JRF/ SRF (Ph.D.) Examination on or before 17-11-2022. The applicants will get to know about all updates through Email/ SMS. Any changes in this procedure will be posted on the website. For the selection, the candidates must perform well in ICAR-AICE-JRF/ SRF (Ph.D.) Examination. The NTA is given the responsibility to conduct this examination for the candidates. If an individual wants to know more then he can download the Central Silk Board Recruitment notification from www.csb.gov.in website.
Central Silk Board Recruitment
|Organization Name||Central Silk Board|
|Job Location||Anywhere In India|
Eligibility Criteria for CSB Scientist-B
Interested candidates who want to apply for the post should have a Master’s Degree in Science/ Agriculture Sciences from a recognized university.
The age of the candidates applying for Scientist B at CSB should be of 35 years.
The Authorities must have set some valid score for the selection procedure. The interested candidates should have to score according to the criteria set by the authorities in ICAR-AICE-JRF/ SRF (Ph.D.) Examination.
Online mode facility is given to the candidates to apply for this recruitment. The individual should have all their documents, and mobile numbers ready before applying. Sometimes, there is a need to upload documents also, so make sure you have a scanned copy of all documents with you.
|Opening date for submission of application form||28-10-2022|
|Last Date for online application for ICAR-AICE-JRF/ SRF (Ph.D.) Examination||17-11-2022|
Procedure to Apply for CSB Scientist B Recruitment
- Firstly, you must visit www.csb.gov.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You must Select the “Job Opportunities” section from the home page.
- After that open the link “Recruitment of Scientist-B (Pre-Cocoon Sector)”.
- Now you must click on “Detailed Advertisement”.
- Make sure you read the downloaded notification properly.
- After reading the notification, click on the “Link for Online submission” option and then “apply”.
- You are required to fill the form with asked details.
- Check the details before submitting it.
- Now submit the application form.
- After submitting the form, you must upload Photo & signature.
- You can take a print copy of the submitted online application form for future use.