CGPSC has announced 189 vacancies for CGPSC Recruitment 2023 on psc.cg.gov.in, Apply before the last date 20th December 2022
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) announced various vacancies for the candidates. CGPSC is inviting applications from candidates for various posts to provide the CGPSC State Service Examination 2023. According to the CG Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023, there are 189 vacancies available to be filled by eligible and qualified candidates. As per the notification, interested applicants can apply online from 1.12.2022. It is suggested that the individuals should apply before the last date which is 20th December 2022. CGPSC exam to select candidates for several posts in state civil service in Chhattisgarh. It provides opportunities to candidates who work hard to get jobs on in state civil services. The CGPSC conducts the examination every year with the motive recruit eligible and qualified candidates for many government departments.
CGPSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Agency||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Employer Name||Chhattisgarh State Government|
|Recruitment Name||State Service Examination 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Duration||Prelims- 2 hours for each paper Mains- 3 hours for each paper|
|Language||English and Hindi|
CGPSC Recruitment 2023 Pay Scales
- Level 12 (Rs. 56100) (For Posts 01 – 13)
- Level 09 (Rs. 36100) (For Posts 14 & 15)
- Level 08 (Rs. 35400) (For Posts 16)
- Level 07 (Rs. 28700) (For Posts 17 and 18)
- Level 06 (Rs. 25300) (For Posts 19)
CGPSC Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who want to apply for the available posts should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any University.
CGPSC Age limit
The minimum age of the candidates should be21 years and the maximum age must be 28 Years. The age relaxation will be given but according to the government rules and regulations.
CGPSC Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
Candidates who belong to Chhattisgarh State don’t have to pay any application fees; they are exempted from paying the application fee. The candidates who are from the outside state have to pay RS 400/- The examination fee can be paid online mode which is Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/RuPay/UPI.
CGPSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure includes stages that are the Preliminary Test, Main Examination, personal interview, and at last merit list prepared.
- Objective-Type Preliminary Test– this examination will be conducted for the candidates. The examination will be for 200 Marks and time duration will be 2 hrs.
- Main Examination– the authorities will take the mains examination, after the completion of the mains exam. This exam will be for 1400 Marks and it is necessary to qualify for this exam.
- Personal Interview– after the completion of both exams, the candidates will be called for the personal interview round that will be of 150 Marks.
CGPSC Prelims Exam Pattern 2023
|Mode of Exam||Offline (OMR Based)|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Questions (MCQs)|
|No. of paper||First Paper- General Studies Second Paper- Aptitude test|
|No. of Questions||First Question Paper -100 Second Question Paper- 100|
|Maximum Marks||400 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks each awarded for the correct answer 1/3 mark deducted for every incorrect answer|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours for each paper|
CGPSC Mains Exam Pattern 2023
|Paper||Name of Question Paper|
|Paper III||History, Constitution, and Public Administration|
|Paper IV||Science, Technology, and Environment|
|Paper V||Economics and Geography|
|Paper VI||Mathematics and Logical Ability|
|Paper VII||Philosophy and Sociology|
|Interview / Personality Test||150|
|Grand Total Marks||1550|
CGPSC Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- First, visit the official website of CGPSC, psc.cg.gov.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the online Applications option.
- Select and click on State Service Examination -2023 from the menu.
- After that Click on View Advertisement of State Service Examination-2023, and make sure you read it.
- Now you have to Click on Online Application of State Service Examination
- You have to register first, and enter your name, email address, and mobile number.
- After successfully registering, the registration Id and password will be generated.
- Now log in by entering the registration Id and password.
- Click on apply now an option on the screen.
- The application form will open on the screen.
- Fill out the application form by entering all details.
- After that upload the scanned documents, certificates, and photographs.
- Then pay the application fee through online mode.
- At last, click on the submit option.
- You can take the print of the application form for future use.