The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has announced the results for the CISF Fireman Result 2023 for the year 2023. This was made available on December 05/2023 on their official website which is at www.cisfrectt.in Admit Card The results have been published in a PDF format which includes the names and roll numbers of the candidates as well as information about the dates and centers for the CISF Detailed Medical Examination.
Candidates who participated in the CISF Fireman Result 2023 of Constable (Fireman) can access their results. This can be done by using the direct link provided in the related article. This result is a significant step in the recruitment process for candidates aspiring to join the CISF in the Fireman role.
CISF Fireman Result 2023
The CISF Fireman DV Result 2023 is now available on the CISF official website. Candidates who underwent the Document Verification process can check if they’ve qualified for the next stage, the Detailed Medical Examination (DME). This examination starts from December 8, 2023, across various centers in India, marking an important step in the CISF Fireman Admit Card process.
CISF Fireman Constable DV Result 2023
|CISF Fireman Constable Exam 2023
|Central Industrial Security Force
|Written Exam, PET and DV
|26th September 2023
|CISF Constable Fireman Answer Key 2023
|5th November 2023
|To be Announced
|CISF Fireman Result 2023
|2nd Week of December 2023
|How to Check
|By Application Number
|CISF Fireman Cut Off Marks 2023
|To be Announced
|Type of Article
Steps to Download CISF Result 2023
- Firstly you have visit the official website of the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) at www.cisfrectt.in.
- On the home page You have click and read LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR DME(CT/FIRE-2021).
- After then now CISF Fireman DV Result PDF appears on the screen And fill the details Name, roll number etc.
- Download and save CISF Constable/Fireman Result 2023 for future reference.
Details mentioned on the CISF Fireman DV Result 2023
- Candidates Name
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Registration ID of Candidates
- Name of DME Center
- Date of DME
- Name of RRC