City Union Bank Recruitment 2023, City Union Bank has released notification of City Union Bank Recruitment on www.cityunionbank.com
There are many vacancies available at City Union Bank, Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu for various posts. The candidates will be recruited for the posts of Assistant General Manager, Assistant Manager/Branch Development Manager, Branch Managers/Deputy Managers, Regional Development Manager/Chief Manager, and Relationship Manager. The bank has issued the notification on the official website that is www.cityunionbank.com
Interested candidates should read the notification in detail before applying for the posts. The notification will inform applicants about the entire recruitment procedure such as eligibility criteria, application process, salary scale, exam pattern, final dates, and selection process. The City Union Bank which is a leading private-sector bank in the country announced on 7th January 2023. It is a golden opportunity for the applicants to join the bank which has more than 750 branches all over India. It is suggested that the candidates should not wait until the last minute to fill out the form. Applicants should re-check the information in the application form before the last submission as changes will not be done after it.
City Union Bank Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||City Union Bank|
|Post||Assistant General Manager, Assistant Manager/Branch Development Manager, Branch Managers/Deputy Managers, Regional Development Manager/Chief Manager, and Relationship Manager|
|Selection Process||Based on the post|
City Union Bank Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The age of the Assistant General Manager should be between 40 years- 50 years.
- The minimum age of the candidates who want to apply for Regional Development Manager/Chief Manager should be 35 years and the maximum age must be 50 years.
- The Branch Manager/Deputy Manager’s age must be between 25 years- 40 years.
- The minimum age of the applicants who are interested in the Assistant Manager/Branch Development Manager post should be 24 years and the maximum age must be 30 years.
- For Relationship Managers, the minimum age must be 22 years and the maximum age should be 27 years.
- For the post of Assistant General Manager, the applicants should be Post Graduate/Graduates and the preference will be given to JAIIB/CAIIB.
- Regional Development Manager/Chief Manager, it is necessary that the candidates must have done Graduate and Post Graduate. JAIIB/CAIIB qualification will be preferred. Individuals who can manage field operations and branches will also be given priority.
- Branch Managers/Deputy Managers- the individual must have done graduation, and post-graduation and must be JAIIB/CAIIB qualified.
- Candidates who are interested in Assistant Manager/Branch Development Manager Post should be Graduates, Post Graduate and preference will be given to JAIIB/CAIIB qualified.
- For the Relationship Manager post, the applicants must have done Graduation and Post-graduation from a recognized University.
City Union Bank Recruitment Selection Process 2023
The shortlisting of the candidates will be done for the Assistant General Manager, Assistant Manager/Branch Development Manager, Branch Managers/Deputy Managers, Regional Development Manager/Chief Manager post. For the Relationship Managers post, the written test and interview will be conducted.
Exam Pattern For Relationship Manager
The authorities will conduct a written test for the candidates and the test will be in the English language.
|S.No.||Section||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||General Awareness||25||25||15 Minutes|
|2.||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||30||30||25 Minutes|
|4.||Quantitative Ability||25||25||25 Minutes|
|5.||General Banking||40||40||35 Minutes|
City Union Bank Experience Required
- For Assistant General Manager
The candidates who are willing to apply for the Assistant General Manager post should have at least 2 years of banking experience in the Chief Manager cadre (Scale IV) in Public Sector Bank/ Old Private Sector Bank/ New Generation (Minimum as VP/DVP) Bank with expertise in General Banking & operations / Credit / Treasury / International Banking Division / Technology / Retail Banking/CASA Marketing/ NRI Marketing/ Sales Management/ Recovery / Legal. (Minimum 20 years of Banking experience).
- For Regional Development Manager/Chief Manage– It is necessary to have at least 3 years of banking experience in Scale 2/Scale 3 Cadre in Public Sector Bank/Old Private Sector Bank. Applicants should also have a minimum of 5 years of banking experience as Senior Manager in New Generation Bank with expertise in General Banking / Credit / Treasury / Technology / Retail Banking/CASA Marketing/ NRI Marketing/ Sales Management / Recovery / Legal. (Minimum 15 years of overall Banking experience for RDM and 12 years for Scale IV)
- Applicants who want to apply for Assistant Manager/Branch Development Manager post, should have a minimum of 3 years of banking experience as a Clerical cadre in Public Sector Bank/ Old Private Sector/ New Generation Bank. The candidates should have a piece of adequate knowledge in General banking & operations/ Credit/ Technology/ CASA/ Sales Management/ Recovery /Legal.
Procedure to Apply for City Union Bank Recruitment 2023
- First, go to the official website of City Union Bank, www.indianbank.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- After that you have to go to the page for “Recruitment of Relationship Manager 2023”
- The application form will open on the screen.
- Fill out the application form by entering the required details.
- After that Upload your scanned Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and Other Documents.
- Make sure you re-check the filled details in the application form before final submission.
- Complete the payment procedure.
- At last, click on the submit option.
- You can take a print of the application form for future use.