CRPF Recruitment 2023, Central Reserve Public Force (CRPF) has released a notification of 1458 vacancies for Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector, Apply before January 25, 2023
Good news for the candidates who wanted to serve the nation by getting into police service. Central Reserve Public Force (CRPF) has released a notification about the recruitment of 1458 vacancies. The notification released by CRPF has invited eligible and interested candidates to serve the nation. The posts include Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector. To get the latest update about this recruitment do check our article or page. In this article, we will let you know about Central Reserve Public Force (CRPF) Recruitment, eligibility criteria to apply, documents required, vacancy, selection process, detailed syllabus, paper pattern, examination date, physical eligibility, how to apply & where to apply. If you are interested do read the full Article!
Candidates can apply for this job online mode & you can submit your application on the official website of CRPF which is crpf.gov.in. The forms will be available from January 04, 2023. The deadline to apply for this post is January 25, 2023. The candidates can fill out the application forms with an application fee of Rs.100/- Before applying for this exam, the candidate must ensure their eligibility. We have provided you with detailed eligibility criteria in this article below.
NOTE- The admit card will be available on February 15. The CBT exam will be held from February 22-28.
About CRPF (Central Reserve Public Force)
The Central Reserve Public Force (CRPF) is a federal police organization in India that comes under the authority of the Ministry of Home Affairs & Government of India. The CRPF was founded by the Parliament of India on July 27, 1939. Its headquarters is in New Delhi. The broad duties performed by CRPF are Crowd control, Riot control & Counter Militancy. The current Direct general is Dr. Sujoy Lal Thaosen, since October 1, 2022.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of organization||Central Reserve Public Force (CRPF)|
|Job Type||Police job|
|Starting date of application||January 04, 2023|
|Closing date of application||January 25, 2023|
|Admit Card Release||On February 15|
|Exam Date||February 22-28|
|Posts name||Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Selection process||Written Test Skill Test Physical Standard Test Document Verification Medical examination|
|Written Test Duration||90 Minutes|
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant should have all the required documents that are 10th or 12th mark sheet.
- The candidate who is applying for the CRPF Recruitment must be a 12th pass out from a recognized institution.
CRPF Head Constable & ASI Age Limit
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 25 years
Central Reserve Public Force Recruitment 2023 Age Relaxation
- The relaxation in the age limit is provided as per orders of the Government of India.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- Applicant from General / OBC / EWS category has to submit Rs.100/- as an application fee amount.
- Applicant from SC / ST / ESM / Female applicants has been exempted from application fees.
Central Reserve Public Force Head Constable & ASI Salary
- The salary range of the Head constable is Rs.25,500/- – Rs.81,100/-
- The salary range of Assistant Sub Inspector is Rs.29,200/- – Rs.92,300/-
CRPF Recruitment Selection Process 2023
The applicants will be selected for CRPF Recruitment based on the –
- Written Test – There will be a written test online/offline which contains 100 questions each question contains 1 mark. The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
- Skill Test – There will be a skill test for the candidates who have passed the above test. A typing test for the Head constable and a shorthand test for the Assistant Sub Inspector post.
- Physical Standard Test – In this test, the candidate’s physical standards will be checked i.e., height, weight, and chest size.
- Document Verification
- Medical examination
CRPF Recruitment Documents Required
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Documents related to educational qualification
- Passport size photograph
- Address Proof
- Computerized photograph
Central Reserve Public Force Vacancy Distribution
|Category||Head Constable||Assistant Sub Inspector|
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- First, the candidate has to visit the official website of the Central Reserve Public Force (CRPF) which is crpf.gov.in.
- Then on the homepage, go to the “Notifications” option.
- A new page will appear, search for CRPF Recruitment notification 2023. Download the PDF & read it carefully.
- Check the detailed eligibility criteria before applying.
- After ensuring everything. Click on CRPF Recruitment online application form.
- Fill up the required details & upload the required documents, and photographs on the application form.
- After uploading everything, click on the “SUBMIT” option.
- Now you have to submit the application fees (if any).
- Save and download the CRPF application form for further use.
- Now, you have successfully applied for the Central Reserve Public Force (CRPF) Recruitment 2023.
CRPF Head Constable & ASI Recruitment Exam Pattern
- The exam will be of 100 objective-type questions.
- The duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
- Each correct answer gives you 1 mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark for the wrong answer.
|Hindi / English (optional)||25 questions||25 marks|
|General Aptitude||25 questions||25 marks|
|General Intelligence||25 questions||25 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25 questions||25 marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
CRPF Physical Standard Test
|Category of Candidates||Height (in cms)||Chest Unexpanded||Chest Expanded|
|1. Male candidates except those who are from the written below categories & states.||165 cm||77 cm||82 cm|
|2. Male Candidates falling in the categories of Garwalies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, & candidates belonging to states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, UTs of Ladakh and Jammu-Kashmir.||162.5 cm||77 cm||82 cm|
|3. All male candidates belonging to ST||162.5||76||81|
|4. Female candidates except those who are from the written below categories & states.||155 cm||N/A||N/A|
|5. Female Candidates falling in the categories of Garwalies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, & candidates belonging to states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, UTs of Ladakh and Jammu-Kashmir.||N/A||N/A|
|6. All female candidates belonging to ST||150 cm||N/A||N/A|
- Ability to understand correct English
- Basic Comprehension and writing ability
- Error spotting
- Fill in the blanks
- English Grammar
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence Structure
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of words
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations
- Relation between numbers
- Time and distance
- Time and work
- Number system
- Profit & Loss
- Use of table & Graph
- Ratio & Time
- Percentages & Ratio proportion
- Computation of whole numbers
- Static general knowledge
- Indian & Union Territories
- Current Affairs
- Books & Authors
- Importance Schemes
- People in News
- Awards and Honors
- Science and Technology
- Analogy Coding-decoding
- Paper Folding Method
- Word Formation
- Venn Diagram
- Direction and Distance
- Blood Relations
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-Verbal reasoning