CSC Digital Seva Portal, Login and Registration, Check CSC Digital Seva Status, Kendra, Services, Benefits, Eligibility on register.csc.gov.in
CSC Digital Seva is an online portal launched by the Government of India in partnership with the Common Service Centre (CSC), an e-Governance body. The portal provides access to various services to the citizens of India in areas such as healthcare, education, agriculture, banking, etc. It helps citizens to process and receive various documents such as Aadhar, Birth Certificates, Voter IDs, passport applications, PAN cards, etc. It also provides access to a range of government services such as filing of income tax, registering companies, booking railway tickets, and many more. In this article, we will provide complete information regarding CSC Digital Seva including its objective, eligibility criteria, required documents, how to register, etc.
CSC Digital Seva
CSC Digital Seva is an initiative of Government of India to provide Digital Services to citizens of India. The CSC seva portal is a one-stop shop for citizens to access government and private sector services through Common Service Centres (CSCs). These CSCs are established in rural, semi-urban and urban areas across the country. Using the CSC portal, citizens can apply for various applications and documents, access Government e-services, transfer of funds and access various other facilities. The CSC portal supports various languages. It also provides various payment options such as online and mobile banking.
The CSCs are set up and managed by Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLEs) and offer services to citizens at their doorsteps, making them more accessible and affordable. The CSCs are transforming the rural landscape of India through technology, and empowering citizens by providing access to services and information.
|Article Name||CSC Digital Seva|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Objective||To provide various kind of Online Services|
CSC Digital Seva Objective
The objective of CSC Digital Seva registration is to enable small businesses to offer digital services to citizens of India. This registration enables small businesses to access online services such as e-governance, payment gateway, banking services, insurance services, utility services and education services. The registration process is simple and it also includes certification from Digital India, Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeITY) and an agency of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY).
The main objective of the CSC Portal is to provide a centralized platform for villagers, rural and urban citizens to access essential Government services including e-Governance services through Common Service Centers. It also enables the integration of various Government schemes like Digital India and other services for promoting digital literacy, cashless payments, and e-governance.
CSC Digital Seva Services
- PAN Card
- E-Aadhar Card
- E- District
- Voter ID Card
- PM Kisan Registration
- Money Transfer
- Passport Appointment Booking
- Bill Payment such as Electricity, Water Bill
CSC Digital Seva Eligibility
- The aspirant age must be of at least 18 years and more
- Applicants must have passed at 10th from a recognized board.
- The candidates to be a citizen of same area and must have roots want to open CSC Kendra.
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Email ID
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Educational qualification certificate
- 10th pass mark sheet
- Residence proof
- Copy of PAN card
- Picture of CSC centre
Procedure of CSC Digital Seva Kendra Registration
- Go to the official website register.csc.gov.in
- On the home page click on the register button.
- New page will appear on your screen you have to select your best application type
- You have to enter your mobile number and click on submit button.
- Now an application will open in front of you.
- You have filled all the required details in this application form like your name, address and bank account details etc.
- Now you have to upload all the necessary documents.
- After that you have to fill in other registration details.
- After filled all the details please check carefully and click on submit button.
- By following this step you can apply for CSC seva kendra.
Step to Track Application Status
- Firstly, visit the official Website of CSC digital Seva Kendra
- The Homepage will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage, Now you are click on Track Application
- Now a new page will appear on your screen where you have to enter your application reference number and captcha code.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- Application status will be on your computer screen.