In order to uplift the Dalit community citizens government of India launched many initiatives and now here is another scheme launched by the Ministry Of Social Justice of India called Dr Ambedkar Foundation Marriage Scheme which is released in the year of 2024 and now its extended for 2024. Under this scheme the government aims to support inter-caste marriage in which 1 member in bride or groom should belong to Dalit community and get financial support from government. Those who have not applied under this scheme yet can now make a registration through the website link given in this article or for details like, benefits, eligibility criteria, features, registration purpose kindly read this article till the end.
Dr Ambedkar Foundation Marriage Scheme 2024
The government of India and Ministry Of Social Justice of India launched the scheme which is called Dr Ambedkar Foundation Marriage Scheme 2024 to provide financial support to Dalit community citizens to uplift their community in various ways. This scheme was created to provide financial support for citizens who are going to get married in Dalit community and it also support inter-caste marriage in which 1 member should belong o Dalit community. Through this initiative, beneficiaries will be able to do their marriages without facing any financial obstacles so if you want to get this beneficial opportunity then first check all the necessary details that are mentioned in this article and then make a registration through the website link given in this article.
Key Highlights of Dr Ambedkar Foundation Marriage Scheme
|Name of the Scheme
|Dr Ambedkar Foundation Marriage Scheme 2024
|Government of India
|Dalit community citizens
|This scheme was created to uplift the Dalit community by providing them financial support for marriage purpose.
|The main aim is to support inter-caste marriage in which 1 member from bride or groom should belong to Dalit community.
Objective of Dr Ambedkar Foundation Marriage Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial support for up to 2.5 lacks for marriage purpose, because we all know that Dalit community belongs to financially unstable category and they cant provide needs to their children at the time of their marriages. This scheme intend t promote inter-caste marriage so those who are going to involve in this kind of marriage can avail benefits from this scheme but condition is that in bride or groom 1 member should belong to Dalit community only then they can get benefits from this scheme.
Benefits of Dr Ambedkar Foundation Marriage Scheme
- The government of India released this scheme t promote Inter-caste marriage in India by providing them financial assistance of 2.5 lacks.
- Under this scheme, those who are going to get married in Dalit community can avail benefits from this scheme so that they no longer need to rely on other and can do their marriage without facing any financial obstacles.
- The financial assistance will be transferred to their registered bank accounts and this scheme also willing equality among caste in India.
- With the help of this scheme, the government also aims to increase the social status of Daslit community.
- This scheme is only available for Indian residents who belong to Dalit Community.
- In Inter-caste marriage 1 member from bride or groom should belong to Dalit community.
- Most importantly, marriage should be legally registered under Hindu Marriage Act of 1955.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Marriage certificate
Registration Procedure Under Dr Ambedkar Foundation Marriage Scheme
- For that beneficiaries are required to go to the Dr Ambedhkar Foundation.
- After this you have to fill out the form with all the necessary details and attach the documents as well.
- After this submit it to the authorities and further process will be done by the chairman.