Drishti IAS Asmita Scholarship Scheme provided by Drishti Sansthan introduces the अस्मिता छात्रवृत्ति योजना which was recently launched on February 7 2022. This remarkable initiative aims to address and rectify the declining performance of Hindi medium students in the civil service examination. If you are diligently preparing for the Civil Service Examination this article holds vital information that can greatly benefit you. We have meticulously covered all aspects of the scholarship program, including the application process, eligibility criteria, rewards, important dates, and more. Stay informed and make the most of this opportunity as you pursue your civil service aspirations.
What Is Drishti IAS Asmita Scholarship Scheme 2024?
|Drishti अस्मिता छात्रवृत्ति योजना
|7th February 2022
|To support Hindi medium students in civil service exam preparation
|Number of Scholarships
|50 candidates annually
|Duration of Support
|As per scheme guidelines
|Financial support for civil service exam preparation
|Drishti IAS Asmita Scholarship
|As per scheme announcement
Benefits Of IAS Asmita Scholarship Scheme
- Selected candidates will get free coaching for about two years how to crack civil service examination
- Candidates will also get facilities like accommodation, food, coaching classes, course material, library, test series and mentorship etc. free of cost
Preliminary and Main Examination will available for the selection of the candidates which is follow by the interview.
Drishti IAS Asmita Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Age of the applicant as of 1st August 2022 should not exceed:
- General/EWS category: 30 years
- OBC category: 33 years
- SC/ST category: 35 years
- PwBD/PH Category: 37 years
- The applicant must have passed the preliminary examination at least once conducted in the Civil Service Examination by UPSC or State Level Civil Service Examination conducted by State public service commission.
- The applicant must have at least 2 attempts left in UPSC CSE examination.
- The applicant must not be currently employed in any government or private organization.
- The applicant should not be currently receiving any scholarship from the central or state government or any university or other institute wherein an amount of 5000 or more is awarded per month.
- During the selection process, preference will be given to Economically Weaker Sections, Women, Scheduled Castes and Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Divyang (Persons with Disabilities), Minorities, and other disadvantaged groups.
To apply for the scholarship candidates have to submit the following documents while applying for the preliminary examination
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Aadhar card
- Class 10 certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Graduation Exam Marksheet
- Other educational Marksheets
- Reservation proof
- Proof of having passed the Preliminary Examination in the Central or State Level Civil Services Examination.
- Proof of Main Examination/Interview attempt in Central or State level Civil Services Examination
Drishti IAS Asmita Scholarship Scheme 2024 Application Procedure
- Go to the official website of the Drishti IAS Asmita website.
- From the homepage of the portal, locate and click on the “Registration Form” option.
- In the Registration Form, enter your phone number in the provided space and click on the “Send OTP” option.
- You will receive an SMS containing an OTP (One-Time Password).
- Enter the OTP in the designated space, and the scholarship application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form as instructed on the screen.
- Upload the necessary documents and complete any remaining formalities as guided on the screen.
- Before final submission, review the application form to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Once you’ve verified all the information, submit the application.