Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 | Job Name- Apprentice | Vacancies- 3115 | Deadline- 29.10.2022 | Official Website- er.indianrailways.gov.in
Railway Recruitment Cell – Eastern Railway (RRC ER) is inviting online applications for 3115 vacancies in Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway. RRC ER released a notification for Apprentice posts. The selected individuals will be given apprenticeship training at Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway. These posts are perfect for individuals who are interested to work under Railway. Online registration started on 30.09.2022 and will end on 29.10.2022. RRC ER Apprentice selection will be done according to the merit list. The notification and Apply Online link of Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment is available at www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.
RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell – Eastern Railway|
|Advertisement Number||Notice No. RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2023|
|Job Location||Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||30.09.2022|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||29.10.2022|
Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details
|Name of the Division||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Vacancy
- Individuals should have passed 10th Std/ ITI in relevant trade from a recognized board or institute.
- Age of the candidate should be in between 15 to 24 years
- Selection for RRC ER Apprentice will be done according to the merit list.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply online.
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates don’t have to pay any fees.
- Other candidates have to pay Rs 100.
Mode of Payment
- Payment can be done online mode.
RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment Procedure to Apply
- First, visit the official website of RRC ER, er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Click “Notice Board” to find the advertisement “Notification for Engagement of Act Apprentices for Training Slot in Eastern Railway Units, Notice No. RRC-ER/Act Apprentices /2023”, and click on the advertisement.
- You will see the notification on the screen read it carefully.
- Then you will find apply link.
- If you are a new user, then do register.
- If you are already registered then login to your account and start to apply.
- After that enter your details.
- Now complete the payment procedure.
- At last click submit option.
- You can take the print of the application form.
All the information like RRCER New vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, and upcoming central govt jobs notifications can be checked on the official website.