There are many schemes has been introduced where the government aims to provide free medical facilities to the citizens of the state and now we are going to talk about another scheme called Farishtey Scheme Punjab 2024 With the implementation of this scheme, the government aims to provide free medical services to all the individuals who suffered traffic accident in all the private hospitals till they get discharged and also reward to the person who took the patient to the hospital. If you want to know more details about this scheme then you have to read this article till the end. Here you will get benefits, eligibility criteria, features, registration process and other details as well.
Farishtey Scheme Punjab 2024
The government of Punjab launched the scheme for all the citizens of the state to provide them free medical facilities at the time of emergencies in all private hospitals. Under this scheme, the government will provide these medical services to those who suffered traffic accident which will be given to them till they get discharged and not just that, the government will also provide reward to the individual who took the patient to the hospital with 2000 which will encourage them to do more in future and make the humanity alive. If you are interested and wants to know how you can get this opportunity then you have to read this article till the end and follow the process given below to get the benefits.
Key Highlights of Farishtey Scheme Punjab 2024
|Name of the Scheme
|Farishtey Scheme Punjab 2024
|Government Of Punjab
|All citizens of the state Punjab
|The main aim of creating this scheme is to provide free medical treatment to all the citizens who are affected by the road accidents in the state and also provide reward to the candidate who took the patient to the hospitals to encourage them.
|Free treatment in case of road accidents in private hospitals
|Farishtey Punjab Portal
Objective of Farishtey Scheme Punjab
The main objective of this scheme is to provide better medical facilities in all the private hospitals for all those candidates who suffered road accidents in the state. There are many who can’t afford money to get better medical services so this scheme is launched for them. All the medical facilities will be provided in all the private hospitals which will be given to them till they get discharged and also to encourage the youth the government have also mentioned that they will provide reward of 2000 rupees to the candidates who bring the patient to the hospital.
Benefits of Farishtey Scheme Punjab
- The government of Punjab launched this beneficial scheme to provide free medical services to all the candidates who have suffered road accidents in the state.
- Under this, the government will provide reward to the beneficiary who took the patient to the hospital which will encourage others to do the same.
- All the medical services will be provide in all private hospitals and these facilities will be given to them till they get better and discharged.
- This scheme created to reduce financial burden from poor and needy citizens who cannot afford high medical bills at the time of emergencies, but with this, the government will provide them free services.
- As per the reports, there are 384 hospitals who have registered under this scheme, to provide free medical services to all the road accident victims.
- To get this opportunity, applicants should be the resident of Punjab state.
- Only those who suffered road accidents are eligible to get free medical services.
- Candidates must have all the necessary paper for further paperwork process.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Address Proof
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Registration Procedure Under Farishtey Scheme Punjab 2024
- For registration, you have to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After this tap on the Register Now option and continue.
- After this the application form will open, now you have to enter all the necessary details and attach the documents as well.
- Recheck the form and tap on Submit option.
Punjab Farishtey Scheme 2024 Treatment Process
In the event of an injury, the affected individual will be promptly transported to the nearest private hospital. Upon completion of the necessary documentation, the surgeon will initiate treatment without delay, and accommodation will be provided free of charge. Once deemed fit by the doctor, the victim will be discharged from the hospital. This streamlined process ensures that applicants can effectively mitigate the impact of road injuries while receiving timely and comprehensive medical care.