Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Recruitment Notification 2023 released by GTBH, Apply for the 122 Senior Resident Posts on its official website @health.delhigovt.nic.in, The Application Deadline was 13 April 2023.
Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital has released the notification of GTBH Recruitment 2023 for the post of Senior Resident on its official website. It is announced to fill 112 senior resident posts in Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, Delhi. The starting date for application is 08th April 2023. If you are eligible for this recruitment then you can apply for this form on the official website which is health.delhigovt.nic.in. The Last date for the online submission application form is 13th April 2023. The candidates must go through the official notification and check all the requirements before applying for the post. The selection will be based on interviews. The walk-in interviews for the selection of candidates will be conducted on 14th April 2023, and 17th April 2023. We will provide all the details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, Application Fee, Salary, how to apply, etc.
Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Recruitment|
|Number of Vacancies||122|
|Selection Process||Walk-In Interview|
|Online application begins||08th April 2023|
|Last date to apply||13th April 2023|
GTBH Recruitment Important Dates 2023
|Starting date for Application||08th April 2023|
|Last date to Apply Online||13th April 2023|
GTBH Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Burns &; Plastic||6|
|A & E||3|
|Obst & Gynae||17|
GTBH Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed their Post Graduation Degree, Diploma, or DNB or MBBS from a recognized board or university with 3 years of experience in relevant field to apply for GTBH Senior Resident Jobs.
Upper age Limit: 45 years
health.delhigovt.nic.in Selection Process
- Selection will be on the basis of Interview
GTB Hospital Recruitment Pay Scale
- Rs.67, 700/-+ NPA in the pay level 11 and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
GTBH Recruitment Fee Details
- Demand Draft of Rs. 500/-in favour of “PAO-VIII GNCT of Delhi, will have to be annexed with the application as application fee. (Application fee is non-refundable)
- No application fee will be charged from SC/ST/PH/EWS Candidates.
How to Apply Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Recruitment 2023?
- Firstly, visit the official website of GTBH that is web.delhi.gov.in.
- Home page of the website will appear in front of you.
- Check out the official notification.
- Please read it carefully and found yourself eligible for GTBH Recruitment.
- All the eligible applicants are hereby directed to fill their details on the Google form.
- The Google form link is given below.
- Candidates fill out to enter all the personal details before the deadline.
- By following the steps you can easily fill application form to apply.