Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2023, Haryana Police announced 22 vacancies for Constable on haryanapolice.gov.in, Apply before December 05, 2022
Haryana Police announced vacancies for the post of Constables in the Band Staff. A notification regarding recruitment has been released. The notification will make people aware of the entire recruitment procedure such as final dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, and application process. The Haryana Police is looking for interested individuals for the available vacancies. There are 22 vacancies to be filled by qualified candidates. Individuals who want to apply for these posts can apply from December 05, 2022, on the official website. To avoid the last-time hassle, it is suggested to fill out the application form before the last date which is December 20, 2022. The candidates who will be selected will get the job on a Contractual basis. The individuals should read the notification detail before applying for the posts.
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment Overview
|Recruiting Body||Haryana Police|
|Salary||INR 21,700-69100 (Level-3)|
|Application Dates||December 05-20, 2022|
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment Important Dates
|Events||Haryana Police Constable Dates|
|Beginning of Application||December 05, 2022|
|End of Application||December 20, 2022|
|Haryana Police Exam Date||To be Announced|
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment Available Vacancies
|Constable (Brass Band)||11|
|Constable (Pipe Band)||11|
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Interested individuals must have passed Class 10th, 12th, or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects or higher education is a must.
The individuals who belong to the General/OBC category have to pay RS 100/- SC/OBC/EWS candidates will pay RS 25/- There are no fees for Haryana ESM candidates. The online facility is given to the people to pay the fees. Payment can be paid with the help of a Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
The age of the candidates who want to apply for these available vacancies should be between 18 years and 25 years. The age relaxation will be given according to the rules and regulations of the government.
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment Age Relaxation
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment Salary Scale
The candidates who will be selected for the posts will be getting Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/- Per Month.
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment Criteria for Selection
All the people who are interested in these posts have to give the Knowledge Test which is of 20 marks only. This exam will include questions related to General Knowledge. Maintenance and Management of musical/ban instruments. The examination will be conducted in both Hindi and English language. Objective-type questions will be asked in the examinations and the candidates will be given 25 minutes to complete the examination. There will be no negative marking for the wrong attempt.
Physical Screening Test (PST)
|Candidate||Test Distance||Qualifying time|
|Male||2.5 Kilometre||12 minutes|
|Ex. Serviceman||1.0 Kilometre||5 minutes|
Band Skill Test (BST)
A Band Skill Test (BST) will be conducted for the individuals and this exam will be of 60 marks. The ability in playing the instruments will be tested. The applicants will be interviewed to do the selection for band staff. It is necessary to know about playing particular instruments, and music reading.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
After qualifying for the Physical Screening Test, the candidates have to go Physical Measurement Test. The board will decide on the result of the Physical Measurement Test and upload it on the official website. The candidates who will not be able to qualify for this test, will not be allowed to appear in further process. So, if the applicant wants to remain part of the recruitment process, then he/she has to give his best to qualify for this exam.
- Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications such as Matriculation, Certificate for showing Date of Birth, and 10+2 Certificate.
- Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESM/DESM/DFF certificate, Haryana Domicile Certificate.
- Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under Socioeconomic criteria and experience along with Haryana Domicile Certificate.
- Scanned Photo signed by the applicant.
- Scanned signature of the Applicant.
- Scanned copy of all documents of higher qualification experience.
Haryana Police Constable Procedure to Apply online
- Firstly, go to the official website, haryanapolice.gov.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You will find the notification on the home page, read it.
- After that the application form link will be seen on the screen, click on it.
- Fill out the application form by entering all required details, education details/Work Experience.
- Upload your scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate, etc.
- Re-check the filled Application form before submission.
- After that complete the payment procedure.
- At last, click on submit option on the screen.
- You can take a print of the Application Form for future use.