Haryana Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2023 has released Senior Technical Professional, IT Assistant & Others 7 Vacancies on haryanaassembly.gov.in, Apply before December 19, 2022
Haryana Vidhan Sabha Secretariat, Chandigarh announced vacancies for the post of Web-cum-Database Administrator, Senior Technical Professional, IT Assistant, Junior Translator, Watch & Ward Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Driver, etc. Interested candidates can apply offline from 05 December 2022 for the available posts. It is suggested that the individual should read the notification in detail before starting the application procedure. With the help of notification, the individual will be able to know about the eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, important dates, and application process. The notification can be downloaded from the official website that is www.haryanaassembly.gov.in
Haryana Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Haryana Vidhan Sabha Secretariat, Chandigarh|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Last Date to Apply||December 19, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Category||Haryana Vidhan Sabha Vacancy 2023|
Haryana Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Haryana Vidhan Sabha Notification Release||05 December 2022|
|Apply Start||December 5, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||December 19, 2022|
|Exam Date||Will be updated|
Haryana Vidhan Sabha Recruitment Eligibility
The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and the maximum age must be 42 Years. The age relaxation will be given according to the government rules and regulations.
Haryana Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The candidates who belong to the General category have to pay Rs. 500/-as fee and SC/ BC/ EWS/ ESM/ Female applicants should pay RS 250 as a fee. There is no fee for PWD category candidates.
Haryana Vidhan Sabha Educational Qualification
- For the Web-cum-Database Administrator, the candidate should be B. Tech/ MCA/ B.Sc./ M.Sc. (IT) with 5 Yrs. Exp.
- The candidates who want to apply for the post of Senior Technical Professional and IT Assistant must be B. Tech/ M.Sc./ MCA with 2 Yrs. Exp.
- For Jr. Translator posts, the individual should be PG in Hindi/ English.
- Individual who is interested in the post of Watch & Ward Assistant post should be 10th Pass.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) posts, the candidates should have cleared 10th/ 12th with Computer Diploma.
- Individual who wants to work as a driver must be a 10th Pass with LMV/ HMV License. The driver should have 3 Yrs. Experience.
Haryana Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2023 Vacancies
|Sr. Technical Professional||1|
|Watch & Ward Assistant||1|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||1|
Haryana Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process includes 4 stages that are Written Exam, Skill Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination
- Written Exam– The authorities will conduct the written examination for the candidates. The time, date, and venue will be informed well in advance to candidates.
- Skill Test– The skill test will be taken after the completion of the written test. The skills of the applicant will be analysed in this round.
- Document Verification– the candidates who will qualify for the first two rounds will be called for document verification. The candidates have to carry all documents for verification. The documents such as Educational Certificates (like 10th, 12th, Graduation, etc), Caste Certificate, and Experience Certificate.
- Medical Examination-The shortlisted individuals will be asked to give the medical examination. This is the final round that the candidates have to clear.
Haryana Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- Firstly, the candidates should read the notification in detail.
- Then fill out the application form by entering all details such as name, contact number, email id, etc.
- Attach the documents certificates such as Educational Certificates (like 10th, 12th, Graduation, etc), Caste Certificate, Experience Certificates, Passport Size Photograph, and a self-addressed envelope with a Stamp of Rs. 10/- pasted on it.
- After that you have to mention the word “Application for the Post of …… Category ……… Weightage Percentage in Essential Qualification…………. Adv. No. ……. “On the top of the envelope.
- At last, send the application form to “The Secretary, Haryana Vidhan Sabha Sector-1, Chandigarh- 160001”
Official Website- haryanaassembly.gov.in