HPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023, (HPSC) has announced the 120 vacancies for Medical Officers on hpsc.gov.in, Apply before February 01, 2023
Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment: Good news for the job seekers in Haryana state. The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has announced a recruitment for the post of Medical Officer under Advertisement no. 1 of the year 2023. Interested and eligible candidates do not miss out on this opportunity. The applicants can register themselves on the official website of HPSC. Application forms are only available online so, the candidates can directly visit the official website for direct recruitment. There is a total of 120 posts available for Medical Officers.
HPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
Interested & eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment without wasting any further time. The forms are available on the official web portal of HPSC (Haryana Public Service Commission). The candidates can fill out the application forms with application fees of Rs.1,000/- for General category male candidates & Rs.250/- for others. Before applying for this exam, the candidate must ensure their eligibility. We have provided you with detailed eligibility criteria in this article below.
The applicants can register themselves on the official website of HPSC (Haryana Public Service Commission) which is hpsc.gov.in. To get the latest update about this recruitment do check our article or page. In this article, we will let you know about HPSC Recruitment, eligibility criteria to apply, documents required, vacancy, the selection process, how to apply & where to apply. Do read the full article carefully & leave your questions in the comment box below.
About Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
Haryana Public Service Commission, commonly known as HPSC is a government agency that is responsible for conducting Civil services examinations & competitive examinations in Haryana state. This commission selects eligible candidates for various civil services posts & departmental posts. This commission was founded on November 01, 1966, & its headquarters is in Sector-4, Panchkula, Haryana. The Chairman of HPSC is Sh. Alok Verma (Retired IFS). Read More- HPSC PGT Recruitment
HPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Key Highlights
|Name of the organization
|HPSC (Haryana Public Service Commission)
|Haryana Government job
|Total no. of Vacancy available
|Starting date of application
|January 12, 2023
|Closing date of application
|February 01, 2023
|Written Examination Interview
HPSC MO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
NOTE – Before applying for HPSC recruitment candidates must satisfy that they are eligible or not.
- The candidate must be graduated in Medicine & Surgery from a recognized institution/ university.
- The candidate should have Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or higher education.
(Preference should be given to those candidates who have MD/14S Degree/PG Diploma recognized by MCI.)
HPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Age Limit
- Minimum age – 22 years
- Maximum age – 35 years
Haryana Public Service Commission MO Recruitment Age Relaxation
- The age relaxation will be as per government rules.
HPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Application Fees 2023
- The application fees for General category Male candidates will be Rs.1,000/-
- The application fees for all category females/SC / BC-A / BC-B /ESM / EWS category candidates will be Rs.250/-
|All category females/SC / BC-A / BC-B /ESM / EWS
|General category Male candidates
HPSC Medical Officer Salary
The salary for HPSC Recruitment for a Medical officer post is Rs.56,100/-
Post Details –
The HPSC recruitment aims to fill a total of 120 posts for Medical Officer, Group – A (HCMS – 1) in ESI healthcare, Labor department of Haryana.
The basic documents required for HPSC Medical Officer recruitment 2023 are-
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Community certificate
- Documents related to educational qualification
- Passport size Photograph
- Computer-authorized Signature
HPSC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for HPSC Medical Officer is to give a written examination along with Interview.
- Written Examination
- Documents verification
- Background Verification
- Medical Checkup
HPSC MO Recruitment Vacancies 2023
|No. of Vacancies
HPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Important Dates 2023
|Starting date of application
|January 10, 2023
|Last date of application
|February 01, 2023
HPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- First, the candidate has to visit the official website of HPSC which is hpsc.gov.in
- Then on the homepage, search for the notification option. Then click on the HPSC Medical Officer recruitment 2023 notification.
- Click on that notification, and check your detailed eligibility. If you are eligible then you can click on the ‘apply online’ option.
- NOW, as you have clicked on Apply online link then after clicking, a new page will appear with the application form.
- Fill in the details in the application form like name, father’s name, qualification, date of birth, category, etc. & upload the required documents, photograph, and computerized signature.
- After filling or checking everything, click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Then you have to pay the application fees (if any) through online payment mode.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the application form for future use.
- You have successfully applied for HPSC (Haryana Public Service Commission).