HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 | Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) announced 4476 vacancies of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) on hpsc.gov.in, Apply Online before 25th December 2022
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) announced PGT vacancies for Mewat Cadre and the Rest of Haryana. The Haryana HPSC issued the notification regarding the posts of 4476 Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) in the Haryana Education Department Rest of Haryana (ROH) Cadre and Mewat Cadre. It is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are waiting for a long for these PGT vacancies.
Candidates who are interested in Teacher Recruitment can apply online from 27th November 2022. The wait for the aspirants who are preparing for these posts is over as the Haryana PGT Recruitment exam may be conducted in February 2023. The individual should apply on time as the last date for applying is 25th December 2022. The notification is available for the candidates on the official website that is www.hpsc.gov. With the help of the notification, the individual will be able to know about all details of the recruitment process such as eligibility criteria, the application process, the selection process, the syllabus, the exam pattern, and final dates. Click here to check more- SSC JHT Recruitment
HPSC Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|Advt No.||HPSC PGT Vacancy 2022|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 47600- 151100/-|
|Last Date to Apply||December 25, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023|
HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Date of publication||19th November 2022|
|Starting Date to Apply online||27th November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25th December 2022|
|HPSC PGT Admit Card Released||To be Notified|
|HPSC PGT Exam date||2nd/3rd Week of February 2023|
HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The individual should have a Master’s Degree in the Concerned Subject and B.Ed. degree from a recognized University. The candidate must have scored a minimum of 50 % marks in the masters.
- The applicant must have done Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/B. A/With Hindi as one of the subjects
- The individuals who want to apply for the posts should have qualified
HTET Level III
- It is necessary to have a good Academic Record.
Haryana HPSC PGT Recruitment Age Limit
The minimum age limit of the candidate who wants to apply for Haryana PGT Teachers should be 18 years and the maximum age must be 42 years. The age of Working teachers in the Haryana Education Department should not exceed 45 years.
HPSC PGT Teacher Recruitment Application Fee
|Gen (Male)/ Other State (Male):||₹ 1000/-|
|Gen (Female)/ Other State (Female)/ SC/ BCA/ BCB/ ESM/ EWS:||₹ 250/-|
|PH/PwD (HR):||₹ 0/-|
HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process includes four stages that are Written Exam, Interview, Document Verification, and Medical Examination.
HPSC PGT Written Exam-
Officials will conduct the written exam for the candidates. It is necessary to qualify for this exam. The date, time, and venue of the exam will be mentioned on the admit card that will be issued to the applicant.
HPSC PGT Interview–
After the completion of the exam, the qualified candidate will be called for an interview.
HPSC PGT Document Verification–
The candidates who will clear the interview round will be called for the document’s verification. The candidates have to carry asked certificates with them.
Haryana PGT Medical Examination–
At last, the medical examination of the candidate will be done. The candidate should be physically present for this examination.
HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 Vacancies
|Post Name||ROH Vacancy||Mewat Vacancy|
|HPSC PGT Commerce||180||7|
|HPSC PGT Computer Science||1633||78|
|HPSC PGT Fine Arts||580||17|
|HPSC PGT History||220||53|
|HPSC PGT Maths||250||65|
|HPSC PGT Music||80||3|
|HPSC PGT Physical Education||680||45|
|HPSC PGT Political Science||240||47|
|HPSC PGT Biology||60|
|HPSC PGT Chemistry||38|
|HPSC PGT Economics||7|
|HPSC PGT English||73|
|HPSC PGT Geography||1|
|HPSC PGT Hindi||70|
|HPSC PGT Home Science||1|
|HPSC PGT Physics||24|
|HPSC PGT Psychology||1|
|HPSC PGT Sociology||2|
|HPSC PGT Urdu||21|
Procedure to Apply for HPSC PGT Recruitment Application Form
- Firstly, go to the official website of HPSC, www.hpsc.gov.
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You have to click on the link HPSC PGT Teacher Recruitment Apply Online.
- Now register yourself with a valid email and contact number.
- Registration number and password will be generated.
- Now log in by entering the Registration number and password.
- Now Application form will open on the screen.
- Now fill out the application form by entering the required details.
- Upload all the scanned certificates, signatures, and photographs.
- Check again the filled application form before final submission.
- Complete the payment procedure.
- At last, click on the submit button.
- You can take a print for future use.