IBPS AFO 2023 | Post Name- Agriculture Field Officer (AFO) | Vacancies- 516 | Deadline- 21st November 2022 | Official Website- www.ibps.in
The online process to apply for the post of Agriculture Field Officer started on 1st November 2022. The notification regarding the IBPS AFO Recruitment has been released recently by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The candidates can check the notification on the official website that is www.ibps.in.
The individuals who are waiting for these vacancies can apply online till 21st November 2022. According to the notification available on the official website, there are 516 vacancies to be filled by the candidates. It is a good opportunity for individuals who want to work as Agriculture Field Officers. Every year, IBPS releases many vacancies, this time these vacancies are good for agriculture graduates.
BPS AFO Notification
There is good news for the candidates as IBPS AFO Recruitment Notification is released on the website. The individuals who want to work in banks as Agriculture Field Officers must follow the selection process. The selection process includes exams and interviews. The applicants must get themselves prepare for the interview that will be taken by the Participating Banks. The IBPS published the official notification PDF on the website on 31st October 2022. The link is active now and the applicants will be able to download the PDF. All the details are now available in the notification, so if any individual needs any additional information, then he can obtain it from the notification.
IBPS AFO Recruitment Details
|Name Of the Recruitment||IBPS AFO Recruitment|
|Name Of the Exam Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post||Agriculture Field Officer (AFO)|
|Apply Online Start Date||1st November 2022|
|Apply Online Last Date||21st November 2022|
|Number of Participating Banks||11|
IBPS AFO Recruitment Important Dates
|IBPS AFO Recruitment 2022 Notification||31st October 2022|
|Online Registration Starting Date||1st November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||21st November 2022|
|Prelims Admit Card||December 2022|
|IBPS AFO Prelims Exam||24th December 2022/31st December 2022|
|Result Of Prelims Exam||January 2023|
|Mains Exam Admit Card||January 2023|
|IBPS AFO Mains Exam Date||29th January 2023|
|Mains Exam Result||February 2023|
|Interview Call Letter||February 2023|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2023|
IBPS AFO Vacancy
|Name Of the Bank||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total|
|Punjab National Bank||15||07||27||10||41||100|
|Union Bank of India||69||31||114||37||165||416|
IBPS AFO Educational Qualification
The individual should have graduate degree from a recognized university in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture.
IBPS AFO Age Limit
The age of the candidate should be between 20 years and 30 years.
The candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWBD category have to pay Rs. 175/- and all others should pay Rs. 850 /-The starting date to pay the fees is01.11.2022 and the last date is 21.11.2022.
IBPS AFO Exam Pattern
Every individual should follow the exam pattern for preparations. According to the notification, there will be a negative marking for every wrong answer, and 0.25 marks will be deducted. There will be three stages that the candidate has to face for the selection process, preliminary mains, and interview.
|Section||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||50||25||40 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 Minutes|
IBPS AFO Syllabus for the English Language
- Reading Comprehension
- Error Detection
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Phrase Replacement
Syllabus for Reasoning
- Seating arrangement
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Alpha Numeric Series
- Ranking test
Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System
- Time & Distance
- Problems on trains
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Problems on Ages
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Ratio & Proportions
- Permutation & Combination
- Time & Work
- Boats & Streams
- Profit & Loss
- Simplification & Approximation
|Section||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Professional knowledge (Agriculture)||60||60||45 minutes|
Agriculture Field Officer Syllabus
- Agriculture current affairs
- Crop horticulture vegetables
- Spacing time of sowing seed rate
- Herbicides Pesticides
- Important points about plants fruits vegetables
- Preservation of fruits and vegetables
- Types of cropping system
- Different Diseases
- Seed technology
- Seed science
- Seed test
- Different government schemes
- Agriculture economics
- Agriculture cost and schemes
- Various types of agricultural practices
- Soil resources
- Indian soil
- Types of facts (like humus content, CN ratio, etc.)
- Green manures
- Animal husbandry and technology
- Different breeds of animals
- Agriculture small industries such as honey daily in the fisheries
- Various diseases and their causes
- Rural welfare activities in India
- Before independence and After independence
- Different insurance schemes for agriculture
- Schemes regarding women and child development
IBPS AFO Interview
The candidates who qualify for both exams will be called for an interview. The applicants should get themselves prepared as they will be facing the panel for the interview round.
IBPS AFO Salary
The selected individual will get a monthly salary of Rs 38800/-
Agriculture Field Officer Procedure to Apply
- Firstly, go to the official website, www.ibps.in
- Home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You will find the link on the home page click on it.
- After that click on the yellow tab “Click Here for New Registration”
- Now register yourself by entering your Name, Mobile number, Email ID, and security pin.
- You will get the registration number and Password on your mobile phone or at email id.
- Now you can log in with the help of the registration number and password.
- Next, provide your personal, educational, and contact details.
- Now you have to upload scanned images of passport-size photographs, signature, left thumb impression, etc.
- After uploading, complete the payment procedure.
- After that click on submit option.