IBPS Clerk 2023 | Post Name- Clerk | Vacancies- 1557 | Expected Deadline- November 2023 | Official Website- www.ibps.in
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a central recruitment agency that was made for the recruitment and placement of young undergraduates, postgraduates, and doctorates at the rank of Group A officer, Group B officer, Group C employee, and Group ‘D’ employee in nationalized and regional rural banks in India. IBPS has given all the responsibility to conduct competitive exams for recruitment to clerical and officer posts in the banking sector. It conducts the recruitment process for banks in India through common written tests.
Before 2012, every bank conducted its exam for vacancies so, the candidates have to sit for many exams. But from the year 2012, the processes of Recruitment got changed. IBPS was given the responsibility of conducting four different recruitment processes that are CRP PO/MT, CRP RRBs, CRP Clerical, and CRP Specialist, Officers. Under this process, many exams are conducted for the candidates to get jobs in the banking sector. It helps the s in the recruitment and placement of interested candidates in all the public sector banks such as Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian bank, Central Bank of India, etc. excluding State Bank of India.
IBPS Clerk 2023 Notification
IBPS is considered the most competitive examination in India as it has a selection ratio of 1 out of 1000. The agency provides its services to tanks of different sectors like government, private, regional rural banks, and foreign banks. It also offers its services to other financial institutions, such as cooperatives, insurance companies, academic institutions, and both private and state-owned companies.
IBPS Clerk 2023 Recruitment Key Highlights
|Name of Exams||IBPS Clerk|
|Conducting Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Examination Category||Bank job|
|Mode of Examination||Computer-Based (Online)|
|Location||All over India|
IBPS Clerk 2023 Exam Date
|Notification Released||July 2023|
|Online Application Form Availability||—|
|Application Process End||—|
|Download call letters for Pre- Exam Training||—|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||—|
|Admit cards for prelims Availability||—|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2023 (Preliminary)||26th, 27th August & 02nd September 2023|
|Result declaration for prelims||—|
|Admit cards Availability for Main Exam||—|
|Exam Date (Main)||07th October 2023|
|Main Exam Result Declaration||—|
IBPS Offers Services
- It helps in providing help in conducting examinations for recruitment and promotion.
- It finds out the individuals with higher cognitive skills by doing personality assessments. To perform personality assessments, the agency conducts group exercises and interviews.
- The agency helps in providing training programs for senior staff so that they can develop their observational and interviewing skills.
- Workshops organized for the people who design their question papers.
IBPS Conducted Exams
- IBPS PO/MT
- IBPS SO
- IBPS Clerk
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II and Scale-III
IBPS Clerk 2023 Application Form
Every year, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruit candidates who want to make their career in the banking sector. Candidates can check the official notification on the official website of IBPS from September 2023. Individuals who are putting effort to get a job in the bank can fill out the application form online before the last date. The application form can be obtained from the official website.
Procedure To Apply Online For IBPS Clerk 2023 Recruitment
- Firstly, you must visit the official website.
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Make sure you read all the information about the registration process.
- After reading the details, you have to register yourself by providing your basic details
- You will receive a unique registration id and password on your email id.
- Now you have to log in by entering your registration id and password.
- After that fill out the application form by entering all required details like DOB, address, gender, educational record, etc.
- After entering the details, you must upload scanned documents such as photographs and signatures.
- Now complete the payment procedure with help of net banking, debit card /credit card.
- At last, click on submit option.
- You can take the printout of the application form for future use.
- The application fees can be paid online by debit card, credit card, net banking, etc.
- For candidates of the General/OBC category the fee is Rs.850/-
- The fees for SC/ST/PWD /Ex-serviceman are Rs.175/-
IBPS Clerk Exam Participating Banks
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2023 State-Wise List
|State Name||Total Vacancies|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||1|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli/Daman & Diu||4|
|Jammu and Kashmir||7|
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
The individual should be a citizen of India.
The candidate’s age should be between 20 to 28 years.
- The candidate should have a graduate degree from any discipline/recognized university.
- Basic knowledge of operating computers is a must.
- The candidate should be good in the official language of his/her state.
IBPS Clerk 2023 Exam Pattern
The examination will be conducted in two phases
The individuals who will qualify for pre-exam will be allowed to sit for mains. The candidates have the option to give the examination in two languages Hindi and English except for English. The individuals will be selected according to their performance.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam
- The exam will be conducted online mode.
- There will be three sections in the exam English, Numerical Ability, and reasoning.
- There will be 100 questions in the exam.
- The examination will be conducted for 1 hour.
- There will be a negative marking for every wrong answer, ¼th mark will be deducted.
|Synod.||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
IBPS Clerk Main Exam
- The exam will be conducted online mode.
- There will be five sections in the exam English, Quantitative Aptitude, general awareness, computer & reasoning.
- The candidates have to attend 200 questions in an exam.
- The duration of an exam will be of 2 hours.
- There will be a negative marking for each wrong answer, ¼th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|S.No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|2||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
IBPS Clerk Syllabus (Prelims & Mains)
- English Language
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- General Awareness
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2023
Every applicant must take admit card with them to give the exam. The card will be provided a few days before the examination. The candidates can download the admit card from the official website after entering the application number and password/date of birth. Applicants without admit cards will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
The individuals who have appeared for the exam can check the result from the official website of IBPS Prelims as well as mains. If the candidates have cleared the Pre-Exam, then they will be allowed for the main exam.
IBPS Cut Off 2023
The cut-off depends on the no of vacancies in the state. The marks obtained in the mains exam will be considered for preparing the merit list.