IBPS PO Mains Admit Card | Applicant can download their IBPS PO Mains Admit Card from the official website ibps.in, Exam Date of Mains is 26th November 2022
IBPS PO 2022 mains admit card will be available from the 2nd week of November. The Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection (IBPS) will be issuing admit cards to only those individuals who have cleared IBPS Prelims Exam. Applicants who have cleared the Prelims exam can download the admit card by entering their registration number and DOB. The admit card download link will be available on the official website which is ibps.in
After downloading the admit card, check all the details mentioned on the admit card. If any error is found then immediately contact the concerned authorities. Candidates can take a print of the admit card and it is necessary to carry the hard copy of the card to the exam center. Candidates who have to appear for the main exam should download the admit card before the exam date. IBPS PO mains exam will be conducted on 26-Nov-2022. The details that are mentioned on the admit card are the name of the candidate, father’s name, exam center name, roll no, and reporting time. If the individual fails to show the admit card at the exam center, then he will be not allowed to appear for the exam.
IBPS PO Admit Card Important Dates
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date||15th and 16th October 2022|
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card||November 2022|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date||26th November 2022|
|IBPS PO Interview Call Letter||January/February 2023|
|Conduct Group Exercises & Interviews||January/February 2023|
IBPS PO Exam Centre Documents Required
The candidates should take original ID proof and a copy of it such as voter id, Aadhaar card, pan card and driving license. It is necessary to take 2 passport-size photographs. The photo should be the same as uploaded at the time of filling out the form. To avoid inconvenience do not forget to carry your blue and black pen in the exam hall.
IBPS PO Exam Centre Important Tips Required
- Do not forget to carry your admit card and other asked documents for the exam.
- Candidates should reach the exam venue before time to avoid the last-time hassle.
- Read all the instructions carefully before appearing for the exam.
- Individuals are not allowed to take electronic gadgets in the exam center.
IBPS PO Mains Exam Exam Pattern
|S. No||Section Name||No of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||General Economy & Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
IBPS PO Mains Admit Card Process to Download
- First go to the official website of the Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection (IBPS), www.ibps.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Login by entering the registration number and password.
- Now you have to click on the ‘CRP PO/MT’ on the side button on the screen.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the common recruitment process for probationary officers/Management trainee XII on the new page.
- After that you will see the link, click here to download the online Mains exam call letter for CRP PO/MT XII, and click on this link.
- Now you will be directed to the new page.
- Enter the registration number, Date of Birth, and password on the new page.
- Now you have to enter the captcha code in the space given.
- Admit card will open on the screen, download it.
- You can take print of admit card for future use.