IELTS Exam 2023, Check IELTS Full Form, Details, Registration, Requirements, Fee, Exam, Score, Benefits, Eligibility www.ieltsidpindia.com
Every student once in their life time has listen about IELTS. But do you know what does IELTS Stand for, What is the meaning of The English Language testing Service, why every four out of one student wants to give IELTS Exam. The IELTS stand for The English Language testing Service. Candidates can apply for IELTS Exam by filling an online form. The mode of examination is online or offline both. You can apply for IELTS as many times you want as there is no limit for applying. The English Language testing Service exam is conducted in both Computer or pen mode. you can choose in which mode you wants to give IELTS Exam.
Today in this article we will discuss all the details of IELTS, Full form of IELTS, Exam fees, The English Language testing Service passing marks, IELTS paper pattern, syllabus its registration fees it key highlights. its full form etc. So read the full article and if you have any doubt you can comment below we will try to solve it. You can directly apply for this exam by visiting the official website that is www.ieltsidpindia.com.
About IELTS Exam
The IELTS Exam was launched in 1980 by Cambridge English Language Assessment and the British Council. The IELTS exam is conducted by IDP in India. The main purpose of IELTS exam is to check the English speaking and Writing quality of the people coming in counties like New Zealand, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia coming from the countries such as India, Bangladesh, Nepal etc. so that they does not face any problem in communication as the mother tongue of this countries is English. The English Language testing Service exam is conducted 4 times a month so the total number of this exam conducted in one year is 48. You can apply for IELTS.
IELTS Full form is The English Language testing Service.
IELTS Full Form Key Highlights
|Topic||IELTS Full Form|
|Launched by||Cambridge English Language Assessment and the British Council|
|Purpose||To check the English speaking and writing quality of people who wants to work or study in English speaking countries|
|Frequency||48 time a year|
IELTS Exam Eligibility Criteria
Anyone can apply for The English Language testing Service exam, their is no boundary on the basis of caste, gender, country that means anyone from any country of any gender can apply for IELTS exam simply by filling the examination form. But the minimum age for applying for IELTS exam is 16 years and their is no upper age for IELTS means anyone of age above 16 years can apply for The English Language testing Service exam.
IELTS Exam Documents Required
Valid passport and identification proof such as Aadhar card etc. is required at the time of IELTS Registration.
Following is the list of documents required at the time of IELTS
- One colored photocopy of passport
- And Id card that you used at the time of registration.
IELTS Exam Required Country
Below is the list of countries which required IELTS.
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- Canada and
IELTS Exam Application Fees
The registration fees for IELTS is as follow.
- Paper-Based and IELTS Computer delivered (Academic and General Training) with a fee of Rs. 15,750.
- IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (Academic and General Training) with a fee of Rs. 15,500.
- IELTS Life skills (A1 and B1) with a fee of Rs. 14,600.
- IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration Rs. 15,750.
- Pen and paper based IELTS Rs. 15,500.
Note: From April 1st, 2023, the IELTS test fee for all bookings (Academic and General Training) will be INR 16,250.
You can book your IELTS test now for any future date till 31st March 2023 at the old price.
DU Assistant Professor Recruitment
IELTS Exam Pattern
- IELTS is divided in four paper that is Listening, Writing, Reading and speaking.
- There are two different IELTS modules That is General Training and Academics.
- Listening and Speaking tests are same in both paper and Reading and writing tests are different.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours 45 minutes.
Below table contains the IELTS paper pattern
|Listening||40 Question||30 minutes (plus 10 minutes transfer time)|
|Writing||40 Question||60 minutes|
|Reading||2 tasks||60 minutes|
|Speaking||3 parts||11- 14 minutes|
IELTS Score Band
|Band score||Skill level|
|8||Very good user|
|3||Extremely limited user|
|0||Did not attempt the test|
Procedure for IELTS Exam Registration
Follow below steps for IELTS Registration.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of IELTS India that is www.ieltsidpindia.com.
- On homepage click on Register for IELTS.
- Select the test on wants to give.
- Now select your test type/modules.
- Select the desired test locations from the available IELTS center list.
- Select the date and time for the exam.
- Now enter all the required details such as name, Country etc.
- And upload the cleared picture of your passport.
- And In the last pay the registration.
- Your registration process is complete.