IHIP Login Portal the vibrant heart of the city, a small community garden thrives. Amidst the urban hustle, this green oasis offers a tranquil retreat. Colorful flowers bloom alongside lush vegetables, cultivated by local residents. This garden not only beautifies the neighborhood but also fosters a sense of community and connection to nature
What is the IHIP Login Portal?
The Integrated Disease Surveillance Program (IDSP), initiated by the Indian Ministry of Health under the IHIP Login Portal plays a crucial role in monitoring and tracking rapidly spreading diseases across various states in India. This program is instrumental in collecting data that helps in establishing appropriate parameters to effectively manage and respond to health crises.
Financially the program receives significant support from international organizations. Both the World Bank and the World Health Organization contribute to the monitoring expenses in nine major Indian states: West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Punjab, and Uttarakhand. These states benefit from the funding provided by the World Bank. In addition, financial assistance is extended to other states in India for domestic purposes, ensuring a comprehensive and well-supported surveillance system nationwide.
|Integrated Health Information Platform (IHIP)
|Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
|IHIP Portal Login
|Category of the Article
|State Govt Programme
|Portal Login Link
|IHIP IDSP Portal Link
|Report Problem Link
IHIP Login Portal Objective
The Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP), an initiative of the Indian government, has established units at both state and local levels to enhance disease surveillance and response. These units play a pivotal role in strengthening the nation’s healthcare infrastructure. Efforts are underway to augment the capabilities of health laboratories, which are essential for accurate diagnosis and monitoring of various health conditions.
A key component of this initiative is the Integrated Health Information Platform (IHIP). The IHIP serves as a crucial tool in identifying early warning signs of diseases, facilitating timely examinations and interventions. This proactive approach is vital for effective disease management and control.
Moreover, government healthcare services are primarily focused on addressing a set of top-priority diseases. This targeted approach ensures that resources and efforts are concentrated on combating the most pressing health challenges, thereby maximizing the impact of healthcare interventions.
Key Features of IHIP
- Reporting on real-time data
- Advanced analytical and data modeling tools
- GIS-capable Integrating data visualization into a dashboard
- Mechanisms for feedback and alerts depending on roles and hierarchies
- Reporting health facilities’ geographic tags
- Areas where data integration with other health services is possible
How to Register on IHIP Portal?
To register for the IHIP (Integrated Health Information Platform) Portal it’s important to note that online registration is not an option. Instead, an individual must undergo a verification process with an official who is authorized by the IHIP Portal. This typically involves visiting a representative at the state health ministry. During this visit, the representative will guide you through the registration process and provide the necessary login credentials.
This means that access to the portal and the ability to log in at nhp gov in is only granted through direct interaction with these authorized officials. This procedure ensures secure and verified access to the portal for all users.
Benefits of IHIP – ihip idsp Daily Report
- IHIP provides Integrated Disease Surveillance System
- Many Units were established at the Centre, State, and District levels by IHIP
- Under IHIP initiative of Improving public health laboratories is also taken care of
- IHIP is detecting early warning signals for the patience for their timely checkups
How to Login to IHIP Portal?
To access the IHIP (Integrated Health Information Platform) Portal, you can follow these simple steps:
- Use a laptop or mobile device to navigate to the official IHIP Portal. You can search for the IHIP portal online or opt to download the IHIP app, depending on your preference.
- Once you’re on the website, look for the login button. This should be prominently displayed on the portal’s main page.
- On the homepage, you’ll find a login link, usually located on the right side. Click on this link to proceed.
- In the login box, input your registered username and password. These are the credentials you received during your registration process.
- Submit Your Login Information: After entering your username and password, click the login button to submit your credentials. Once this is done, you should be able to access the portal easily.
Remember, these steps are general and may vary slightly depending on updates or changes to the website interface.
Fill IHIP ‘P’ Form
- Visit the official IHIP site to complete the login procedure.
- Click the login link on the main page and then input your login information.
- Select the P form, the patient form, by clicking on Forms in the Menu bar.
- You may now access patient information, including name, identification number, residence, gender, and age.
- Put the required details in the form.
- Finally, double-check all the information before pressing the submit button.
idsp data entry – [P Form] | ihip Login Portal Entry
- Go to the IHIP’s official website at ihip.nhp.gov.in.
- On the IHIP homepage, look for the login or sign-in option. Use your credentials to log in.
- After successfully logging in, find the option for ‘P form entry’ and other related functions for data entry.
- Select the necessary forms or functions and proceed to enter the required data. Once the data entry is complete, submit the information as per the guidelines provided on the portal.
Forgot Password – IHIP Login
- Click on the Reset Password link.
- Enter your username on the upcoming page and submit.
- Follow the subsequent procedure to reset your password for your login profile.
Things users can do after login
Once the user has logged into the portal, they will encounter various elements and activities within the dashboard.
One key feature is the “P form” or the “Patient form.” Here, details of patients affected by a specific disease during a crisis are recorded. This information facilitates numerous statistical analyses conducted at both the state and national levels.
Another crucial element is data entry. Users can access the Data Entry section of the Dashboard through their profiles. This section allows users to input various data, which proves invaluable in surveys, disease tracking, and formulating solutions.
The IHIP Portal is accessible via both computer browsers and smartphone browsers. Additionally, an IHIP application is available for Android devices, which can be easily installed through Google Playstore