India Post Postman Recruitment 2023, Notification has been released on 15th November 2022 of 59099 vacancies for Postman Posts on www.indiapost.gov.in, can apply before 14/12/2022
There are vacancies available for the Postman post in various postal circles & postal divisions. The India Post released the notification regarding the recruitment process on 15th November 2022. There are vacant positions in 23 circles across the country. It is a golden opportunity for the candidates as 59099 vacancies are available. Individuals who want to work in India Post as Postman should grab the opportunity. All the details about the recruitment process can be obtained from the official notification. The notification can be easily downloaded from www.indiapost.gov.in. Individuals who are looking for central jobs should apply for these posts. To apply for these posts interested candidates should keep the documents ready such as age proof, educational qualification, and experience certificate.
The candidates who will be selected can be appointed anywhere in India. The eligible individuals can apply online between 15/11/2022 to 14/12/2022. Only online applications will be accepted by indiapost.gov.in. India post provides many facilities to the citizen of our country such as delivering mail, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI), etc. The Department of Posts (DoP) has more than 1,55,000 post offices and has become a widely distributed postal network in the world. The department also provides social security services to its customers.
India Post Postman Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||India Post|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Educational Qualification||Class 12th / Class 10th from recognized board|
|Age Limit||18 years to 27 years|
|Salary||Rs. 21700 to Rs. 69100|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview/|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||14/12/2022|
India Post Postman Recruitment Important Dates
The candidates can apply online from 15/11/2022 and can apply till 14/12/2022.
India Post Postman Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S. No||State Name||No of Posts|
|9||J &K Circle||395|
|19||Tamil Nadu Circle||6130|
|23||West Bengal Circle||5231|
India Post Postman Pay Scale
The candidates who will be selected for the Postman Recruitment will be given remuneration every month. Salary between RS 21700 – 69100 will be given to the appointed individuals. Other allowances are also given but according to the govt rules and regulations.
India Post Postman Recruitment Age limit
The age of the candidates who want to apply for the post should be between 18 – 27 Years. The age relaxation will be given according to the govt rules and regulations.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|4||PWD + OBC||13 Years|
|5||PWD + SC/ST||15 Years|
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment
India Post Postman Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Individuals who want to apply for the post should have passed 12th from any recognized Board.
- Individuals who are 10th pass and are working as Gramin Dak Sevak are also allowed.
- Knowledge of Computers is required.
India Post Postman Recruitment Selection Process
The Selection Process for Postman recruitment includes Written Test and Interview.
- Written Test– the candidates who will apply for the post has to give a written test. The date, time, and place will be informed before the exam.
- Interview- The qualified candidates will be called for the interview process. The individual has to answer the questions asked by the panel.
India Post Postman Recruitment Procedure to Apply
- Firstly, go to the India Post website www.indiapost.gov.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Recruitment option on the home page.
- Then click on Apply Online option on the home page.
- If you are a new user then register yourself by using your email id and mobile number.
- After that registration Number and Password will be generated, note them down for further use.
- Now log in by entering details.
- After that you have to fill out the application form by entering all the required details.
- Recheck the filled form before submission.
- then upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature.
- Complete the payment procedure
- At last, click on submit option.
- You can take a print the application form for future use.