Indian Air Force 2023 | Post Name- Airforce Agni veer Vayu Intake 01/2023 | Last Date- 23rd Nov 2022 | Official Website- careerindianairforce.cdac.in
The Indian air force is inviting online applications from unmarried male and female candidates to join IAF as Agni veer. It will help the young people to gain experience for four years. Candidates can fill out the applications online by visiting careerindianairforce.cdac.in online registration will start on 7 November 2022 and will end on 23 November 2022. Only online registered applications will be accepted. Interested individuals should apply as soon as possible because no extension of the date will be given. It is a lifetime opportunity for individuals who want to make their career in the air force. The list of candidates finally called for enrolment will be published on 10 June 2023.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Name of scheme||Indian Air Force Recruitment|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Name of the Post||Airforce Agni veer Vayu Intake 01/2023|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Service Duration||4 years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Training Duration||10 Weeks to 6 Months|
Indian Air Force Recruitment Application Process
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Indian Air force, agnipathvayu.cdac.in
- The home page will open on the screen.
- Click on Register as a New User option.
- For registration, now fill in all asked information like name, phone number & email address.
- You will receive a registration number and password on your registered phone number and email address.
- After that log in by entering the registration number & password.
- You will see the online application form on the screen, fill out the form by entering all required details like full name, parent/guardian name, date of birth, residence, educational qualification, etc.
- After entering details upload all scanned documents like pictures, signatures, caste/category proof, educational proof, etc.
- Now complete the payment procedure.
- Click on the submit option on the screen.
- You can take print of the application form for future use.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Apply begins||7th Nov 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd Nov 2022|
|Exam Date||18th to 24th January 2023|
|Air Force Agni veer Joining Date||Will be notified later|
Indian Air Force Eligibility Criteria
The minimum age of the interested candidate should be 17.5 years and the maximum age should be 25 years. The candidate’s age should be between27/06/2002 to 27/12/2005.
- The applicant should be 12th to pass in Mathematics, Physics, and English.
- He/she would have scored a Minimum of 50% Marks and 50% Marks in English.
- The candidate must have done 3 Year’s Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with a minimum of 50% Marks and 50% Marks in English in the Diploma Course.
- 2 Year Vocation Course with Non-Vocational Subjects Physics and Math from Any Recognized Board will also be considered.
Other than Science Subject
- Applicants should have cleared 12th standard with a Minimum of 50% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in English.
- Individual must have done 2 Year Vocation Course with a Minimum 50% Aggregate and 50% Marks in English.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Medical Standard
|Height||The minimum height of male candidates should be 152.5 cm and for Female candidates, the height should be 152 cm.|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age|
|Chest||The minimum chest circumference for male candidates should be 77 cm and the chest expansion should be a minimum of 5 cm For female candidates, the chest wall should be well proportioned with a minimum range of expansion of 5 cm.|
|Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable|
|Hearing||Individuals should have normal hearing he should be able to hear forced whispers from a distance of 6 meters by each ear separately|
|Dental||It is necessary to have healthy gums, a good set of teeth, and a minimum of 14 dental points|
|Visual Acuity||Maximum limits of Refractive error||Colour Vision|
|6/12 each eye, correctable to 6/6 each eye||Hypermetropia: +2.0D Myopia: 1D Including ± 0.50 D Astigmatism||CP-II|
- The Candidate who wants to apply for the posts should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He / She should be free from any active or latent, acute, or chronic, medical, or surgical disability or communicable disease, infection, and skin ailments.
- Individuals should be physically and mentally FIT so that he/she can work in any part of the world, in any climate.
Gynecological Examination (For female candidates): –
If any applicant is found to be pregnant then he will be disqualified. The female candidate should not become pregnant at the time of reporting or till the termination of four years tenure.
Permanent body tattoos are not allowed but tattoos only on the inner face of the forearms, back, and part of the hand/reverse side of the palm may be taken into consideration.
Tribals with a tattoo that is according to the custom and traditions of their tribes may also be considered. It depends on the selection center whether to accept a tattoo or not. Individual who has permanent body tattoos has to submit two Postcard size photographs (close-up and distinct view) with details of the size and type of the Tattoo at the time of the second phase of testing.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Exam
- CASB (Central Airmen Selection Board) test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Adaptability Test-I and Test-II
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Indian Air Force Marking Scheme
The candidates will be given one mark for every correct answer. There will be a negative marking for the wrong attempt, 0.25 will be deducted.
Indian Air Force Salary
|Years||Monthly Package||In Hand||30% Agni veer Corpus Fund|
|Exit After 4 Years as Agni veer in Indian Airforce – Rs 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package + Skill Gained Certificate. Up to 25% will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the Indian Airforce.||Total of Rs 5.02 lakh.|
Indian Air Force Recruitment Admit card
Interested candidates who applied for the post can obtain admit card from the official website. The admit card will be issued a few days before the exam. It is compulsory to take admit card for the exam. The information mentioned on admit card is the candidate’s name, date of birth, examination date, exam center, roll no, candidate’s photograph and signature, etc.