Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 | Number of Vacancies – 460-Posts (Expected) | Date- Released Soon | Official Website- www.indianbank.in
Soon vacancies will be available in Indian Bank for the post of Clerk, PO. The Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification for these posts will be released shortly. The bank is looking for the best candidates for the available vacancies. Any individual who is a graduate of a recognized university is eligible for the job openings.
This is a good opportunity for individuals who want to make their career in the banking sector. Getting a government job is a tough task these days, so interested candidates have to work hard to sit for the competitive exams. Established in 1907, the Indian bank has 2682 branches all over India. More than 20000 employees work for the bank which has its headquarters in Chennai. Eligible candidates can apply for these posts online through an official web portal. The online applications will be soon released at Indian banks. So, the individuals who are waiting for these posts should keep visiting the official website frequently for the latest update.
Indian Bank Recruitment Details
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Name of Recruitment||Indian Bank Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Organization||Indian Bank|
|Number of Vacancies||460-Posts (Expected)|
|Notification Released on||Released Soon|
Indian Bank Recruitment Job Openings
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- Specialist Officers
- Bank Clerk
- Bank Teller
- Data Entry Staff
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- IT Engineers
- BPO Staff
- Bank Security Guard
- Field Officers
- Marketing Executives.
Indian Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
A candidate who wants to apply for the posts should be a citizen of India /Nepal / Bhutan.
For Probationary Officer (PO)
- Applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% from any recognized university / Institution in India.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PwBD category should have scored 50% of the marks.
Individuals who want to apply for the posts should have Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 55% from any recognized university/Institution in India. SC/ST/PwBD applicants should have scored 50% marks.
Indian Bank Recruitment Age Limit
- The minimum age limit for Probationary Officer (PO) should be 21 years and the maximum age must be 30 years.
- For the clerk the age should be between 18 years and 28-Years.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
The starting and closing date of the online application will be revealed soon.
Application Fee and Payment
SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs 1200 as a fee whereas other candidates should pay Rs 600/- The fees can be paid with the help of credit cards/Debit cards and net banking.
Indian Bank Procedure to Apply Online Application Form
- First, go to the official website www.indianbank.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You will find the career tab on the home page, click on it.
- After clicking you will find the Indian Bank Recruitment notification pdf, you can download it and make sure you read it properly.
- Now you have to click on the online application form.
- You will be directed to the new screen.
- Then you have to fill out the application form by entering all details.
- After entering details, upload the scanned documents.
- Before submitting the form, recheck the filled form.
- Now complete the payment procedure with the help of credit cards/Debit cards and net banking.
- After completing the payment procedure, click on the submit button.
Indian Bank Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process includes the written test and the interview. Candidates first have to give the written test and after that, they will be called for a personal interview. Applicants should be confident to face the interview panel.
Indian Bank Recruitment Admit Card
The bank will issue admit cards before the exam. The card will be allotted to those candidates whose application form was accepted by the examination authority. The admit card includes roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, the language of the question paper with name and center of exam, etc. Before going for the exam, the individual should check all the details mentioned on the admit card. It is necessary to carry admit card for the exam, if fails to show the admit card then the person will be asked to leave the exam hall. Admit cards can be easily downloaded from the official website. don’t forget to take identity proof for the exam.
Indian Bank Results
After the examination, the result will be announced by the bank authority on the website. Candidates have to log in by entering their registration and password, to see the result. The combined merit list and the category-wise merit list will be available on the website for the candidates. The result of the candidates will include the name of the candidate, Father’s name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, and address. After the result announcement, candidates will be informed by the bank for the further process.
Indian Bank Cut Off
The cut-off is very essential for every candidate who has applied for the posts. Applicants who will get marks according to the cut-off will be considered qualified candidates and will be called for further process.